Who should I contact and how?

Discus and support Who should I contact and how? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can I track a package sent from Xbox and who should I contact to find out where it is or when it will arrive, because so far I haven't received any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NLH1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. NLH1
    NLH1 Guest

Can I track a package sent from Xbox and who should I contact to find out where it is or when it will arrive, because so far I haven't received any emails either. It said the package was on its was over a week ago.

:)

NLH1, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

3. Disco Hobbit Win User

Hi,

I had a similar issue. I sent my faulty controller back via an approved UPS store. without issue, I got the UPS tracking code & my package got sent from the UK to Frankfurt Germany....This was fine & I tracked it to it's destination without a problem.
    I then waited for contact from Microsoft on who & when my new Controller would be dispatched, nothing came...no email SMS or call. I then spent days chasing them via Email ,without any response. So I called them & after 2 hours of them messing me about, I
    was none the wiser about when I would receive my package (Xbox 1 Controller). I complained & they investigated further & surprisingly said it had been posted & to expect it in the next 6 to 8 working days. I asked if UPS where delivering it & if so would I
    receive a tracking code.. They just told me "a Local Courier" would deliver, With no tracking information......it. turns out it was Royal Mail who delivered it, as I got the package yesterday...No recorded or any signing for it on deliveryrequired .Nothing
    in the Bubble rap bag apart from the controller,very shabby delivery process. Microsoft need to step up on this atrocious delivery (non) service. I thought I was going to have to have someone stay home till it arrived....not good.

Hope this waffle helps

PS The "new" controller sticks have stuck in again, I am not happy!!!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey NLH

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking tracking information for a device sent from the Service Center to you.

Depending on what type of order was place, whether it was for an accessory or a console, you might be able to see this on the

Device Support

If you are unable to see it through that site, then following the suggestion that was provided by Xbox Forums Ambassador Phoenix_Reins to
    contact an Xbox Representative for further information on the device you are seeking info for.

I hope this was of some help to you.
  5. chasel Win User

Special request from an "old timer"

Thank you for the response. Who should I contact and how should I contact them?

Thank you
  6. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

so who should i contact? Rockstar oder Customer Support you've mentioned? Everyone says different things, so this is not helpful. i want a clear answer of who i should contact and how we can fix this problem....
Thema:

1. Who should I contact and how? - Similar Threads - should contact

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  7. Who should I contact about being bot followed on xbox live?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Who should I contact about being bot followed on xbox live?: The other night, I was bot followed by 10k people on my xbox live account. I feel like I should reach out to someone at xbox microsoft, but I am having trouble finding a contact number. If anyone...
  8. An wen soll ich mich wenden? [Edit-Translate] Who should I contact?

in XBoX on Windows
    An wen soll ich mich wenden? [Edit-Translate] Who should I contact?: Problem mit Software "Xbox Zubehör" auf einem Windows PC. Ich werde stundenlang vom Windows-Support an den XBox-Support verwiesen und vom XBox-Support an den Windows-Support. Beide sind sehr...
  9. You should contact xbox support to ask when the key was invalid and provide us with a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You should contact xbox support to ask when the key was invalid and provide us with a ...: I tried to enter the code I just purchased but this one appears invalid how do I know when it was used previously? 05732be8-0dca-4572-9aca-9f0f0e0a157b
  10. There should be an email that can be used to contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    There should be an email that can be used to contact the enforcement team: So just over a week ago I received an Xbox live ban which has prevented me from joining parties, playing online etc. My ban is lifted on Monday so it's not too bad (aside from the fact that I've...