Who is best to contact please?

Discus and support Who is best to contact please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been hacked on Fifa 23. They've sold some of my players and then taken those coins. I have now been banned from the transfer market also. How do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jay Slade, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Jay Slade
    Jay Slade Guest

I have been hacked on Fifa 23. They've sold some of my players and then taken those coins. I have now been banned from the transfer market also. How do I sort this anyone able to assist.

TYIA

:)

Jay Slade, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Jay Slade Win User

I've tried this but it never seems to get to a live agent. What path of options do I choose?

Thanks for your response.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hmm that would be the only option. Some users have been able to contact them through Twitter but it is honestly a longshot
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Jay! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

In these type of cases you should contact EA support

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Best Contact

Hi there Tharanga, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

First and foremost, please note that Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is not compatible with Xbox One consoles, only with the next-generation Xbox Series X|S consoles. Therefore, if you purchase the game, you won't be able to play it on your Xbox One X. The only way to play the game on that console model is through Xbox Cloud Gaming with a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, assuming that the Cloud service is available in your region.

On the other hand, there shouldn't be any issues when making purchases. However, if that happens, you can contact Xbox Support via live chat or request a call using the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

There is no email address or direct phone number you can call. The only contact methods available are the ones mentioned above.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Who to contact?

It's not an error.

When a game becomes unavailable to buy on the marketplace the price is either put at -1 or a ridiculous price to prevent people from trying to buy it.

It will either be made available again or removed completely.
Thema:

1. Who is best to contact please? - Similar Threads - best contact please

2. elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?

in XboX Insiders
    elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?: Welches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ? Welches ist am besten für Anfänger geeignet ? Und gibt es NAS-Betriebssysteme kostenlos ? Wir geben euch einen Überblick und...
  3. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  4. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  5. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  6. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  7. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  8. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  9. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  10. Best way to contact Microsoft and speak to a person? Didn't receive a gift card that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Best way to contact Microsoft and speak to a person? Didn't receive a gift card that was...: I pre-ordered the ultimate version of Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox store and there was a Microsoft Reward punch card available. It was for 5,000 points and also a £4 gift card provided you also...