Who has the better caddy perk?

Discus and support Who has the better caddy perk? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you like the dude predicting caddy or the girl who predicts the putts? I think the putt prediction is more useful since it is not easy to get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobazoid1, Mar 9, 2014.

  1. Bobazoid1
    Bobazoid1 Guest

    Who has the better caddy perk?


    Do you like the dude predicting caddy or the girl who predicts the putts?

    I think the putt prediction is more useful since it is not easy to get a perfect shot on the shot prediction.

    But it may be more useful in the Courses that have high winds and extreme elevations: Emperor's Garden and Burning Sands.

    :)
     
    Bobazoid1, Mar 9, 2014
    #1
  2. Metal10957
    Metal10957 Guest
    April DLC

    I wish the caddy wasn't a convertible. bad suspension.
     
    Metal10957, Mar 9, 2014
    #2
  3. What's the weirdest thing you've done for fun in any GTA game?

    I meant golf cart, not caddy. My cheat sheet says caddy.

    haha at fist fights with old ladies.

    I can't believe how alive the GTA V city is. It's very well done.
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 9, 2014
    #3
  4. Rukari
    Rukari Guest

    Who has the better caddy perk?

    It really depends on how you play. A buddy of mine plays using Laoshi and Kirby a lot, because he can control his power and accuracy pretty easily, giving him the best shot at a wonderful approach.

    I, on the other hand, prefer Astrid since I think my approach game is pretty solid, and I have a tiny bit more trouble with the trickier greens.

    Of course, this is all dependent on which course you are playing, too. Some courses have really rough lies and approaches, and some have tougher greens.

    Ultimately both Caddies are great, but they're built to fit your style.
     
    Rukari, Mar 14, 2014
    #4
  5. Rukari Win User

    Who has the better caddy perk?

    It really depends on how you play. A buddy of mine plays using Laoshi and Kirby a lot, because he can control his power and accuracy pretty easily, giving him the best shot at a wonderful approach.

    I, on the other hand, prefer Astrid since I think my approach game is pretty solid, and I have a tiny bit more trouble with the trickier greens.

    Of course, this is all dependent on which course you are playing, too. Some courses have really rough lies and approaches, and some have tougher greens.

    Ultimately both Caddies are great, but they're built to fit your style.
  6. NicoBruch Win User

    Ace, Soaring and Rules of Attraction Achievement Guide

    Thanx alot, but I dont have a friend with that caddie perk. Anyone who shares caddies, please add me.
  7. User 9242019 Win User

    Perks not showing up?

    It is a permanent caddie perk. You have to add it to the caddie and it will be available for every round.
  8. TheBigBB Win User

    need friends to compete against

    You guys can add me if you need to. I have all the best caddy perks unlocked, so you could also let me know which perks you're looking for if you want to use my caddy.
  9. Bobazoid1 Win User

    Caddie Sharing

    I like the caddy dude who has the shot prediction over the putt prediction one. Especially on holes that have high winds and extreme elevation. I figure if I can get close to the hole with the prediction, I don't need help putting. Of course that is not
    always the case, unless you hit a perfect shot. But I find I get much closer. I add in the perk plus one or two caddie abilities and I get to see three shots predicted.
Thema:

Who has the better caddy perk?

Loading...
  1. Who has the better caddy perk? - Similar Threads - has better caddy

  2. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  5. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  6. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  7. Playing on TV has too much lag. Will buying a console give better performance?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on TV has too much lag. Will buying a console give better performance?: I am trying to play Game Pass games on my new Samsung TV, but there is too much lag. Internet speed is 15Mbps and I tried the network optimization recommendations with no luck. Would purchasing a...
  8. Old gen has better internet connection than the new gen Xbox

    in XBoX on Windows
    Old gen has better internet connection than the new gen Xbox: So I was having issues which the internet connection on the Xbox series X and then I had an Xbox one and then I tried to play some games one the old Xbox and the internet connection on the old gen...
  9. Has stock of Xbox series X gotten better?

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has stock of Xbox series X gotten better?: I have been trying to find one for the last two weeks and been unsuccessful. 2560da03-a8d0-4463-b8c8-200734485d4b
  10. How has been your experience with Dolby Vision for Gaming? Are your games looking better now?

    in XboX Insiders
    How has been your experience with Dolby Vision for Gaming? Are your games looking better now?: I feel like I don't see enough discussion on this. In my experience, I literally got a free graphics update. Games are looking better than they were in standard HDR10, and as someone who doesn't...