Who do you contact when Xbox support fails to provide support?

Discus and support Who do you contact when Xbox support fails to provide support? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I sent my controller off over a month ago. Support says the service center lost it. They keep promising a replacement but never send.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jimmie mcbride, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Who do you contact when Xbox support fails to provide support?

I sent my controller off over a month ago. Support says the service center lost it. They keep promising a replacement but never send.

:)

Jimmie mcbride, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Xbl ViP Win User

Incorrect wireless password fail

You can definitely contact you internet service provider,and if all else fails,call tech support @1800-4my-xbox...
  3. Janet_C Win User

How do you contact Xbox support

I understand your frustration, on the Xbox status page there are no reported failures to communicate with support, in this case the only thing I could recommend is to continue trying to contact them. You did not specify what problem you require the intervention of an agent, but problems related to Account Access usually have more attention and contact options on the support page.

Regards
  4. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

The only ways to contact us are through the following support page.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Depending on the problem you present, certain contact options are enabled. Contacting a support agent is only available for certain issues, since most of them do not require the intervention of a support agent.

Best Regards.
  5. David Bowring1 Win User

Hi, thanks but I have been trying that link all week it just constantly says “service unavailable please try later” and seen that several times a day since Monday the 19th. Nothing I do can get through to anyone I just keep getting passed from bot to automated service to another automated service that hangs up after about 10 mins of waffling rubbish I’ve heard countless times all week.

Thanks for your time in replying but I’ve given up now, I’ve had enough of their disgusting services.

Thanks again for your time

Bye
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Xbox doesn't turn on after update

If all those options fail then your only option is to set up a repair. You can do that through the Device Support page someone has given above or by contacting Xbox Support and requesting a call back to set up the repair. They will be able to discuss the
    options regarding cost as well. I have provided the link for contacting support below for your convenience. It's unfortunate but sometimes repair is the only option.

Contact Us
Thema:

Who do you contact when Xbox support fails to provide support?

1. Who do you contact when Xbox support fails to provide support? - Similar Threads - contact support fails

2. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  3. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  4. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  6. No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?: Hi everybody, I just got a new Xbox Series S in India and it’s unusable. The console turns off abruptly after 2-3 minutes. When restarted, a message stating insufficient ventilation shows up and...
  7. How do I contact Minecraft support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Minecraft support?: My newly brought account, which is due to me missing the migration deadline, does not allow me to play multiplayer or realms. When I turn of my wifi, and play offline and then turn wifi on again,...
  8. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  9. How do I contact xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact xbox support: Xbox does not give me an option to request a call 81d7b150-8a35-4155-abef-4b2a312e234a
  10. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...