who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats

Discus and support who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats i need to speak with someone ASAP regarding a player who is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TotalDragoon67, Jun 22, 2017.

1. who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats

who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats

i need to speak with someone ASAP regarding a player who is threatening to kill my friends and successfully DDOS hacked another of my friends. i need resolution. the hacker " KoG Oreo XS " has lots of personal information on me and my friends..

:)

TotalDragoon67, Jun 22, 2017
  2. threats and offensive language

i would like the enforment team to contact me about a player who has made several death,
    [Mod Removed], hack threats and very offensive language

KSI COLD KILL3R, Jun 22, 2017
  3. Hacking

How do I report someone who threatens to hack my Xbox live account?

xXDY14NSG1R1Xx, Jun 22, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. You would also contact your ISP to alert them of the attack sot hey can help you get
    back online. If you feel threatened offline, you would contact your local police.

Smwutches, Jun 22, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. You would also contact your ISP to alert them of the attack sot hey can help you get
    back online. If you feel threatened offline, you would contact your local police.
  6. AlexTyner Win User

Online Bullying

Thanks for the reminder about naming the player. Usually I don't, but considering he made a death threat for no reason at all and knowing about CoD players getting swatted for no good reason, anyone who makes a death threat, lightly or seriously, must be
    taken seriously.

I have reported their message, too, and will hold onto them if I need to.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Online Bullying

Thanks for the reminder about naming the player. Usually I don't, but considering he made a death threat for no reason at all and knowing about CoD players getting swatted for no good reason, anyone who makes a death threat, lightly or seriously, must be
    taken seriously.

I have reported their message, too, and will hold onto them if I need to.
    If you have reported the account that you think has violated the Code of Conduct just block it to prevent further abuse.

For threats on your person you should contact the law enforcement in your area
  8. J2H Jiggy Win User

Banned by other players

i suggest reporting the player to xbox for threats of DDOS
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

hackers are taking my my account

DDOS =/= hacking.

Anyone can perform DDOS attacks/a whole bunch of other stuff fairly easily. I know of plenty of people who can. I wouldn't worry about being hacked man.
Thema:

1. who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats - Similar Threads - speak report player

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  6. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  7. Can I please speak to someone about this

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please speak to someone about this: 2 months ago I sent in a submit case review and it was about my Xbox being hacked by someone and they said the n word to their account and then they reported me because of the discord dispute that...
  8. Refund Denied - Is there anyone with reason that I can speak to about this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied - Is there anyone with reason that I can speak to about this?: I purchased a game for my son, the remake of Deadspace on12/05. I didn't realize it, however this game is only playable on the serries X and S consoles. We only have a OneX, IE; we wasted our...
  9. How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????: I just got a new XBOX X for Christmas. I tried logging into my Xbox account the day I got it, but was sent to an automated security form after they flagged "unusual activity". After submitting the...
  10. False report of Inappropraite content and want to speak to ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    False report of Inappropraite content and want to speak to ambassador: I wish to speak to the enforcement team about a false report and didn't even try investigating on my case review, also to the enforcement ambassador because obviously he cant do his job right! I...