Who do I contact to figure out why my account was suspended permanently? AND HOW!?

Discus and support Who do I contact to figure out why my account was suspended permanently? AND HOW!? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I’ve been trying to find out why my account was suspended permanently on xbox for a while now but don't know how. I called Microsoft support was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sebastian Juarez, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Who do I contact to figure out why my account was suspended permanently? AND HOW!?

Hi I’ve been trying to find out why my account was suspended permanently on xbox for a while now but don't know how. I called Microsoft support was directed to an agent or whatever and was pretty much told that only the enforcement people can say why but that I can’t call them? The person I spoke to had horrible english and it took me forever to get that call. I made an appeal to my suspension explaining I didn’t know the reason why and would like one, as it felt unjustified to be handed one without a specific explanation. My appeal was immediately denied and I never got the reason why or was allowed to make another appeal. Which the agent I spoke with explained to me that I’d be able to and had to repeatedly try until I was “allowed” to speak with someone that could give me my answer. I don't have a history of suspensions or misconduct as far as I know of and as my account itself also states. Can someone help me figure out why my account was suspended. I want to at least see if it was justified and if not make an appeal to get my account back and have my console ban lifted. The night I received it was completely abrupt, and it was after I had gotten off a match of the game Dead By Daylight. I had no emails or warnings prior to my suspension telling me I was doing anything wrong, or that if I were to continue my “misconduct” I’d be banned. All I have is the account tab which tells me I violated community standards and thats it.

:)

Sebastian Juarez, Mar 19, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Who do I contact to figure out why my account was suspended permanently? AND HOW!?

Enforcement.xbox.com is the only way to do it

And no they dont need to show you the evidence they would've given you the reason but not exact reason

It would.be the section if the rules you broke

As there is only one appeal which is more then most services
  3. Smwutches Win User

Account suspended with no way to figure out how long

It's most likely not a permanent ban, but there is an issue with enforcement happening that is telling everyone who has been getting a suspension that they are permanently banned, but the ban won't show on the enforcement site. You can try contacting support to see how long the suspension is, but they won't have information about why you were suspended and they can't lift the suspension. Until the enforcement site is fixed, it is not possible to get more information about the suspension.
  4. abc2101 Win User

Gamer pic banned

Yes I understand xbox support can't do anything only people who can is the enforcement team who people can't get in contact with. But my main question is if someone gets voice communication suspended because of a gamepic and it was not removed is it really because of the gamerpic? Also when did the enforcement team stop doing gamerpic suspensions? Normally if it's because of your gamerpic you get gamerpic suspended not communication suspended. Another thing is how they spammed my account with 12 or 9 4day suspension until it reached 8days. I hear the more suspensions you have on your account the worse the punishment and its a possibility of a permanent ban. So for them to add all them active suspensions to my account kinda have me thinking next time it's going to be permanent over a gamerpic that there is nothing wrong with out of all things.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do i get my account unbanned if it got banned for no reason at all?

I have been recently permanently banned on my account and suspended for a month on my console but there was no reason provided. I was playing my game and out of no where I get banned, I have had a history of communication bans but nothing crazy just stupid messages that got banned. I done glitches on a game called GTA recently however that should be dealt with in game and shouldn’t result in my account being permanently banned or my console suspended. I have submitted a case review explaining everything I have done that might have caused this but my appeal was denied INSTANTLY. There was no reason provided as to why I was banned and I have still yet to understand why these actions have been committed. I am really frustrated and don’t know who to contact in order to resolve this issue. I understand I may have done glitches in a game but those are glitches that should be resolved within the game. Xbox is acting like I was using aimbot or made terrorist threats. PLEASE HELP ME.
    "I done glitches on a game called GTA recently however that should be dealt with in game and shouldn’t result in my account being permanently banned or my console suspended"

You can actually be banned/suspended for this. Microsoft does suspend/ban for that sort of thing.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How long is a permanent suspension for?

It's most likely not a permanent ban, but there is an issue with enforcement happening that is telling everyone who has been getting a suspension that they are permanently banned, but the ban won't show on the enforcement site. You can try contacting support to see how long the suspension is, but they won't have information about why you were suspended and they can't lift the suspension. Until the enforcement site is fixed, it is not possible to get more information about the suspension.
Thema:

1. Who do I contact to figure out why my account was suspended permanently? AND HOW!? - Similar Threads - contact figure why

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Contacting friend for mental health.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Contacting friend for mental health.: Dear Support Hello, I'm here to see if Xbox support can look into the activity and hopefully contact my friend to see if he's okay. He's been mentally unwell and hasn't been active on discord...
  5. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  6. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  7. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  8. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  9. give me contact with PERSON

in XBoX on Consoles
    give me contact with PERSON: give me contact with PERSON 2ddaa1c4-03a0-40ab-909f-a4bfb05ab751
  10. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...