Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

Discus and support Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm paying for a 4K console. Of course I want 4K clips. Why is it that if I want them uploaded, I have to sit on a screen waiting for my Xbox to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechGuruGJ, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

I'm paying for a 4K console. Of course I want 4K clips. Why is it that if I want them uploaded, I have to sit on a screen waiting for my Xbox to manually convert each one to 1080p and then upload it? Can this not be a background process? Maybe queue it up when the system shuts down? It just makes no sense to have this process be so frustrating. This is even more frustrating considering that I'm paying for over a terabyte of OneDrive storage and it's not even automatically uploaded there.

submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ
    [link] [comments]

/u/TechGuruGJ, Jul 22, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  3. Frathos Win User

Changes to Capture Behaviour?

Have you changed consoles (eg upgraded to an Xbox One X) or your game capture settings to 4K SDR or HDR? If you selected 4K captures then you now need to manually upload them to Xbox Live. Only 1080p or 720p clips are automatically uploaded to Xbox Live
    providing you still have space remaining.

If you want to check if you are near your storage limit on Xbox Live then open Recent Captures and select Show All. There will be a warning if you are near to the limit (not 100% if it displays at 90 or 95%). If you see the warning then select some of the
    older clips you no longer want to keep and delete them to free up space on Xbox Live again.

Good luck!
  4. Frathos Win User

Removed DVR Clip

Is it included in these clips?

gamerdvr savvyhobgoblin clip's

What quality is your clip recorded at? If it's 4K on Xbox then you have to manually upload the clip that you want to share. The console has limited storage space for video clips and will automatically delete older clips when the space is needed for a newer
    clip. If it was deleted from console and never uploaded then sorry, it's gone forever.
  5. Rich Cashster Win User

Automatic clip recording

So the only clips that get uploaded to the feed are the ones you edit in Upload Studio? Or is every clip uploaed to the feed automatically?
  6. Qriole✔️ Win User

Can't share Game Clips?

Just to clarify, I have checked my privacy settings:

(Share game clips

Decide to allow or block game clip uploads to Xbox Live.)

are set to allow.
Thema:

Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

1. Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live? - Similar Threads - decided clips won't

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  4. Microsoft decided to delete my account and im trying to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft decided to delete my account and im trying to get it back: about 3-4 days ago, i tried to sign in to my Microsoft account in my browser, although all the credentials were completely valid, it kept telling me that "this Microsoft account does not exist."...
  5. Why has my xbox controller randomly decided to not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my xbox controller randomly decided to not turn on: My xbox controller is flashing and then it vibrated twice before turning off. I did not pay £400 just for 10 months later nonsense like this. Knew i shouldve gotten the ps3 on my 7th birthday...
  6. Why has my Xbox decided to use different fonts?

in XboX Insiders
    Why has my Xbox decided to use different fonts?: Went on my Xbox today and noticed certain areas having different style of fonts. Not sure how to change this. Mainly found in recommended in settings and the idle screen. Example of what It’s...
  7. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...
  8. Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...: Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 Is there any way to fix it? I’m trying to play with my friends but can only do local games. Error...
  9. My cyberpunk 2077 randomly went missing after I decided to update my console any answer to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cyberpunk 2077 randomly went missing after I decided to update my console any answer to...: Cyberpunk 2077 randomly went missing after new console update d6a83d87-1fe8-4f6e-9763-c3a910f9fbfc
  10. How to get back/view past messages that xbox has for some reason decided to get rid off

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get back/view past messages that xbox has for some reason decided to get rid off: All my messages have sent before 2020 have disappeared (always seems to be 3 years prior). Is there any way for me to get these messages back? Seeing as Xbox was the one who got rid of them not...