Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...

Discus and support Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I guess I have to put something here db304e72-42e1-42bc-9e0c-f9ae4fb4e658 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by This is a name, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...

I guess I have to put something here

:)

This is a name, Jan 25, 2023
  2. This is a name Win User

Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its screen space, please don't recommend that lol.

Well they do prefer to keep it that way don't they. I intend to reach someone regardless of policy.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its screen space, please don't recommend that lol.

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and a case review is the only way to contact them.
  4. This is a name Win User

What do you mean by "moderated method"
  5. ngocphi Win User

Noone by phone only way is moderated method to avoid harassment when they are doing their jobz
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Enforcement and Contact

So i was falsely reported and there is no way to contact xbox enforcement team which makes no sense at all. I submitted a Cade review and i believe there needs to be a way to contact them directly in moments where someone has been banned for a false claim/ report. If anyone knows who to contact the enforcement team directly please let me know and respond.
    The case review process is the one and only way to contact the enforcement team.
Thema:

Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...

1. Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its... - Similar Threads - contact resolve false

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Contacting friend for mental health.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Contacting friend for mental health.: Dear Support Hello, I'm here to see if Xbox support can look into the activity and hopefully contact my friend to see if he's okay. He's been mentally unwell and hasn't been active on discord...
  5. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  6. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  7. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  8. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  9. give me contact with PERSON

in XBoX on Consoles
    give me contact with PERSON: give me contact with PERSON 2ddaa1c4-03a0-40ab-909f-a4bfb05ab751
  10. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...