Whne playing games on my XBox i get a humming sound. How can I get rid of this annoying sound?

Discus and support Whne playing games on my XBox i get a humming sound. How can I get rid of this annoying sound? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whatever game I play, I get a humming sound in the background. I've changed my HDMI cable. Looked at several solutions online. Nothing has worked.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnthonyDias2, Jan 26, 2023.

1. AnthonyDias2
    AnthonyDias2 Guest

Whne playing games on my XBox i get a humming sound. How can I get rid of this annoying sound?

Whatever game I play, I get a humming sound in the background. I've changed my HDMI cable. Looked at several solutions online. Nothing has worked.

:)

AnthonyDias2, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Anthony! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What's your Xbox model?
  3. BlackVelvet3101 Win User

Sound quits on Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 after 3 hours of play

I have a problem similar to this one. It's exactly the same time I think. But the problem is that the sound starts humming and then the screens freezes. The sound is still humming after that but nothing else happens. REALLY annoying. :´(
  4. Th3 7ryhard Win User

Turtle Beach X12 Question

Yeah. With two controllers. I think I understand how to set the x12's up. Now let me see if I understand this correct.

Say I'm playing Halo 4. If my brother is like shooting and attacking a Wraith and I am trying to sneak into a base, I would hear the wraith sounds on my headset? Because if that is the case, I couldn't really hear any sounds near me. Is there a way to make
    it so I can only hear the sounds that I make on my headset. And get rid of the sounds that my brother gets. (If that made any sense)

Thanks.
  5. HERBIGGDADDY Win User

Question About New Headset Adapter Before I Purchase.

I have TB x12 and cant get rid of game sounds on the chat channel. chat seems to work, but buried in game sounds
  6. RedNeck DeAzY Win User

New Sounds Since the April 2018 Update

I'm with this guy. it reminds me of the old 360 sounds an it is really annoying. I have turtle beach stealth 600's an they literally sound like trash on the home screen. not only that they completely removed the option to turn off these UI sounds.. this
    turns me far away from xbox. how can I think when it sounds like someone is playing mobile games in my ears when I'm trying to navigate my menus. THE WORST UPDATE EVER! even preview players complained about it an you still put it in the spring update.. like
    how can a month or 2 of complaints not get through?
Thema:

1. Whne playing games on my XBox i get a humming sound. How can I get rid of this annoying sound? - Similar Threads - Whne playing games

2. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  3. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  4. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  5. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  6. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  7. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387
  8. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  9. my xbox series x wont connect to xbox live whne wired in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x wont connect to xbox live whne wired in: I unplugged in my ethernet cable into another device then replugged it into my xbox and it keeps saying that it will not connect to live. Then if I take it out, it connects to the wifi and...
  10. GRAND THEFT AUTO DOSENT WORK WHNE STRATED UP

in XBoX on Consoles
    GRAND THEFT AUTO DOSENT WORK WHNE STRATED UP: I recently installed GTA 5 now the game has fully installed I went to play on it the first loading screen came up for about five seconds but the game stopped and went be to the Xbox home page...