White xbox one controller is synced but wont work

Discus and support White xbox one controller is synced but wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently bought a new White Xbox One controller off of Amazon and it will sync to my xbox but then it seems to disconnect while still being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jsamps01, Apr 21, 2019.

1. jsamps01
    jsamps01 Guest

I just recently bought a new White Xbox One controller off of Amazon and it will sync to my xbox but then it seems to disconnect while still being synced to the xbox. None of the buttons work and it will say press A on your xbox controller. Has anyone
    had this issue or know of a solution?

:)

jsamps01, Apr 21, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

Sometimes older controllers require an update. Try that first!
  3. jsamps01 Win User

This was a brand new controller. I have the original Xbox One model, I'm not sure if that plays a part in this issue. I'm currently at work right now and will try the solutions when I get home. Thank you for your help!
  4. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Go to your settings and look at devices see if theres a update for the controller. Also try the controller with a wire plugged into one of the USB slots. Was this controller brand new or refurbished? Another thing Amazon is great for any products that
    are faulty if that may be the case they would replace it promptly.
  5. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

6. Josh With Dosh Win User

Has your issue been resolved ?
Thema:

1. White xbox one controller is synced but wont work - Similar Threads - White controller synced

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  4. Is Xbox racist to whites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox racist to whites?: Xbox's global head of marketing and racist liberal white woman, Kelly Lombardi, clearly hates white men. Is this Xbox's official policy? 5d077be9-7fbf-4635-b16e-553100453d28
  5. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  6. Trouble registering my Xbox Wireless Controller (Robot White)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble registering my Xbox Wireless Controller (Robot White): When I tried to register my Xbox Wireless Controller colored in robot white, I don't think it's recognized correctly. feb1a597-8e6a-43b5-a298-0c7d9251ce99
  7. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  8. white standard controller right joystick not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    white standard controller right joystick not working: Hi I got a white standard controller with my Xbox X, but the right Joy stick isn’t working. I can’t find it with out opening the controller. How else can I reset the ball the joystick rotates on?...
  9. Xbox One "Robot White" Wireless Control versus Windows 10/11 - Can't Update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "Robot White" Wireless Control versus Windows 10/11 - Can't Update?: • Tried Windows 10 on the latest version • Tried Windows 11 on the latest version • Tried multiple USB cords • Tried multiple USB ports • Tried multiple PCs • Tried uninstalling the USB...
  10. white control

in XBoX Accessibility
    white control: i brought a white control it doesnt work wireless i have 500 black box i brought it yersday brought this from koloas ase help me a68bffe3-f5d8-4e83-8317-88c5c33e4be4