White screen when trying to log in.

Discus and support White screen when trying to log in. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i open the xbox app everything works as it should but when i try to log in i run into a problem. There is just a whitescreen that pops up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Existing-Ad7962, Nov 18, 2023.

1. White screen when trying to log in.

When i open the xbox app everything works as it should but when i try to log in i run into a problem. There is just a whitescreen that pops up everytime and then after like 3 seconds it goes away and im back to the main page where i have to log in again.

submitted by /u/Existing-Ad7962
    [link] [comments]

/u/Existing-Ad7962, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

White screen when logging in

Hi Kirsten, I’m Ryan.

There aren’t currently any confirmed outages affecting the ability to sign in to Xbox Live.
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Are you experiencing this issue on an Xbox One or Series X|S? Do you receive any specific error code/message? Please share a photo of exactly what appears when trying to sign in (just be sure to hide any personal info).
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

White screen when logging into Microsoft.

Hi Clas, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you give us more details?

Which device you are using to play Minecraft?
  4. IcedAnemone3318 Win User

Still have same issue with white screen where

I'm having the white screen issue when trying to play solitaire. When the advertisement is supposed to load, it goes to a white screen and never loads!
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

white screen can’t log in

Hello harrison ψ weaver,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in to your Xbox account due to a white screen. This issue could be caused by a number of factors, including a corrupted profile or a problem with your console's hardware. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-Are you getting any error message?

-What was the last change you made on your end before the issue persist?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

Clear your console's cache, press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds to fully power it off. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait at least 10 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and turn on your console.

Try signing in to your account on a different console or device to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, try resetting your console to its factory settings. This will erase all data on your console, so be sure to back up any important data before proceeding.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

white screen can’t log in

Hello harrison ψ weaver,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Thema:

White screen when trying to log in.

1. White screen when trying to log in. - Similar Threads - White screen trying

2. Screen black and white

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen black and white: When I turn my Xbox one on the screen is black and white. I would unplug and turn on and that would work sometimes but now it is just black and white I have not changed any settings I decided to...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  5. White screen on sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    White screen on sign in: Good morning, I am getting really frustrated with a reoccurring problem on my daughter's console (Series S). Each time they sign in, they are met with a white screen which prevents them getting...
  6. When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...: Can't get the white screen off after entering my password to log in. I've tried the soft reboot power cycle and removing the account and adding it back. Nothing is working. Any other tips?...
  7. Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in: Okay so, every time i tried signing in to my account it just shows a white screen. I tried every method that everyone says it works and for some odd reason it doesnt work for me. For example I...
  8. When I try to sign in via windows apps I get white screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in via windows apps I get white screen: For example, I am trying to sign in Xbox game pass and the app gets stuck in white with just a moment text, but when I try to sign in with another account I don't get this problem....
  9. White screen when I try to sign into profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    White screen when I try to sign into profile: Hi! I bought an Xbox account last night and changed the primary email and password. I’ve been playing all day today and I hop off for a few hours and now the account is requiring me to sign in...
  10. Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?: I have to put my Microsoft password in every time and now it’s on a white screen only.I’ve tried the recommended soft reset and now it’s only a white screen and can only bring up the option to...