White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’ve followed all of the instructions for Xbox Cloud Gaming and I still get this white screen error on Xbox Cloud Gaming thru Xbox.com My iPhone’s one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AlecHeesacker2, Aug 12, 2021.

1. White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming

I’ve followed all of the instructions for Xbox Cloud Gaming and I still get this white screen error on Xbox Cloud Gaming thru Xbox.com

My iPhone’s one of the Compatible Devices.

My Bluetooth Xbox Controller is Paired Up.

My iPhone has got a Safari Browser.

My WiFi Speed is 13.68Mbps.

I don’t know why this is happening, but I want to play Xbox games on my iPhone.

:)

AlecHeesacker2, Aug 12, 2021
  2. AlecHeesacker2 Win User

Got past the white screen and had started streaming Forza Horizon 4, but I have got performance lags, so it’s the Internet Speed that’s the issue.

OR

It’s because Xbox Cloud Gaming is within the Beta Stage, so all errors are not fixed until the full release of Xbox Cloud Gaming.

OR

It could be the mobile device itself, not being fully capable of playing Xbox Games.

“Some issues within the middle”, my brother Ben says.
  3. pro123um Win User

DOOM 95 on windows 11

yes before that error the game was in white and in the right and was in the top right corner of the screen
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

New Xbox One User Interface

X1 not very theme friendly? Please... On the 360, the entire bottom-half of the screen was cut off by a white-grey cloud.
  5. TwistingWarrior Win User

When I insert disc 2 I get this error message...

I was trying to play the same game and got error messages :/ disc is unreadable and its perfectly clean then a black screen with white text all the way down with "ERROR:" in white and some random red text :/ kidna worrisome.
  6. VictoriaK3 Win User

Cloud gaming Error Code

[​IMG]
    I'm having the exact same issue. You can only use the Safari web app for cloud gaming - when you go to xbox cloud on Safari, it asks you to install the web app on home screen before you can log in and play. When it finally loads, it comes up with a white screen and an error code. On the odd ocassion the app loads, it goes to the white screen with error code when trying to log in. Pretty frustrating as I don't have a console or PC and pay for Ultimate purely for the cloud gaming aspect. I've tried all the fixes you suggested, and I can't even play directly through the browser as you have to install the web app shortcut before it even lets you log in.
Thema:

1. White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - White Screen Error

2. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  3. White screen on sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    White screen on sign in: Good morning, I am getting really frustrated with a reoccurring problem on my daughter's console (Series S). Each time they sign in, they are met with a white screen which prevents them getting...
  4. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Consoles
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  5. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  6. white screen can’t log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    white screen can’t log in: i can’t log in and everytime i try a white screen shows up so i’ve reset my console three times and it still doesn’t work i’ve also deleted and re added my account and it still doesn’t work...
  7. Sign in error 0x801901f4, white screen and unsuccessful login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in error 0x801901f4, white screen and unsuccessful login.: Been all over Google trying to figure out a solution for this problem, apparently it’s been asked countless times over the years on this website among others and still there is no fix. Any time I...
  8. Skip Ahead ring - White screen - Error E101 00000504 8B050041

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead ring - White screen - Error E101 00000504 8B050041: Hi All! One of my Xbox X returned a White Screen yesterday. That was an Xbox on the Alpha Skip ahead program. Tried rebooting, hard reset and disconnecting from power with no luck, same white...
  9. Xbox Error - the dreaded white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error - the dreaded white screen: Error Code 0x80a4001a --- I think that says it all. Don't know why it would be advantageous to have everyone post this problem separately. Really don't want to lose data by removing my profile...
  10. HOW TO FIX IF YOU SEE A BLACK SCREEN WITH WHITE TEXT ON XBOX ONE ERROR CODE STARTS WITH E303 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO FIX IF YOU SEE A BLACK SCREEN WITH WHITE TEXT ON XBOX ONE ERROR CODE STARTS WITH E303 ...: to resolve this issue visit: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool follow the steps that fits well with your situation...