White flashes on screen during game

Discus and support White flashes on screen during game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Kiddo was playing Castle of Illusion on the Series X (in alpha ring), and was experiencing white flashes on the screen. Audio and video seemed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hauz20, Jun 6, 2023.

1. /u/Hauz20
    /u/Hauz20 Guest

Kiddo was playing Castle of Illusion on the Series X (in alpha ring), and was experiencing white flashes on the screen. Audio and video seemed uninterrupted, so maybe not an HDMI/signal issue? Dunno. Anyone else seen this?

submitted by /u/Hauz20
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hauz20, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Screen flashing white

Let's troubleshoot:

- Unplug your console and power supply from power, leave it for five minutes.

- Try different HDMI inputs on your TV.

- Try different HDMI cables between the Xbox and TV.

- Try a different TV.

If it still flashes white after trying all of the steps above, you may have an internal issue with the console which will likely require it to be repaired by Microsoft. If this is the case, you can schedule a repair online with the console's serial number,
    or contact Xbox Support (phone/chat) for more assistance.

Device Support: https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

Phone (US/CAN): 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Chat: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Miss Portia Win User

White and grey flashing specks on screen

Hi! It does sound like your console is in need of repair. When you try the repair site, you mentioned you get an error. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies?
  4. HuffDaddee Win User

Bad quality picture!

I am having a similar issue. On the home screen, some of the squares have black lines running through them, then when playing games I have had what I assume are related issues - e.g., in Powerstar Golf, there are white red and blue lines that run through
    the gameplay screens; and in Forza, there are some weird lighting flashes and static-like things that pop up throughout races, and, more prominently, during the pre and post-race screens. Haven't been able to find any support topics addressing the issue.
  5. DroppedList2850 Win User

white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x.

It's the same for me but it's because my xbox is 4 years old
  6. RoyNewMexico Win User

white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x.

My xbox does the same it's safe
Thema:

1. White flashes on screen during game - Similar Threads - White flashes screen

2. Xbox series x with white flash on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x with white flash on screen: Today I was watching a movie on Disney+ and my monitor screen started blinking a white flash randomly, so when I went to play a game the problem continued and even in the console menu. I looked...
  3. How do I fix Nokia c2-02 white flash and then it starts screaming

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix Nokia c2-02 white flash and then it starts screaming: Hi, i have a old model of a Nokia c2-03. It's turning on but it's a white screen flash and then it starts screaming like AAAAAAAAAAA and then it stops. can you help? also I'm not a wiring guy...
  4. Why is my wireless headset mic flashing white when charging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my wireless headset mic flashing white when charging?: I plug in the headset and the power light isn't turning on at all. The only thing that reacted to me plugging it in is the white light on the mic. It is now flashing but I'm not sure If it's even...
  5. Xbox One S will beep, and flash white, but won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S will beep, and flash white, but won't turn on: After a storm and a power outage, my xbox won't turn on. When I press the xbox symbol, it will flash and beep, but it won't turn on; it also beeps when I press the eject button. I can kinda hear a...
  6. Xbox App for PC (Login Issue - Flash White Screen)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App for PC (Login Issue - Flash White Screen): Hi All, I am having some issues with the Xbox App for PC. I am able to login to the system, it flashes with white screen and never able to get to the pop up logon page. I have tired the...
  7. Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue: Here is my video of my problem: https://youtu.be/kLL9NIssjNQ Hi. ‍♂️ I’m using the original 2.1 HDMI cable from the Xbox Series X with a BenQ rl2455hm Monitor (6-7 years old, 1080p & 60 Hz no...
  8. Series X - White Flash / Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - White Flash / Black Screen: Is anyone else having issues with their Series X randomly flashing a bright white flash on their tv screen then goes to a black screen for 3-5 seconds. This happened the first night I got the...
  9. Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker: Hey, I've been trying to get some help with a problem I'm having with my new Series X. I'm using a Samsung U32J590 4K 60hz monitor, I keep getting random white flashes on the screen, in game,...
  10. Text/Images flashing and trying to render outside screen safe zone, occasional white flash...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text/Images flashing and trying to render outside screen safe zone, occasional white flash...: Hey I was wondering if anyone has seen this. Im having issues when playing where text and images like game maps, or anything around the edge of thet screen try to render outside of the safe...