White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X

Discus and support White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've had this issue right from the first day when I got my console on release. A whole bunch of white dots flickering like stars on my dark OLED... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aetius Alpha, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Aetius Alpha
    Aetius Alpha Guest

So I've had this issue right from the first day when I got my console on release. A whole bunch of white dots flickering like stars on my dark OLED screen when games are loading or the screen is black between scenes. Happens sometimes. I can quit the game and launch it again (happens with any game) and the dots don't appear.

Any idea what this is? I have a PS5, Switch and Stadia connected to the same OLED TV and none have this issue.

Should I do a return and replace with MS as I'm still under warranty?

Thanks

:)

Aetius Alpha, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Latnock Win User

Black lines on new slim xbox 360.

Oh and there are no black or white dots. Everything else is running fine, I can hear sound and see everything clearly. I just get these black lines in the background when the screen is blank/black.
  3. HAVOKJACE Win User

Not playing

it does the whole 360 loading screen where the green and white things go into the big X, but then the screen goes black
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Black screen on my first boot

Do you see anything at all when you press the white Home button on the controller? Sometimes when I start my Xbox One up, I get a black screen and I have to press the white Home button which will open the side bar menu. Then I press Home and it brings
    up the home screen. It's very strange but I get this black screen sometimes too.
  5. Ahmedaboouf Win User

Black screen on my first boot

Do you see anything at all when you press the white Home button on the controller? Sometimes when I start my Xbox One up, I get a black screen and I have to press the white Home button which will open the side bar menu. Then I press Home and it
    brings up the home screen. It's very strange but I get this black screen sometimes too.
    Nothing at all
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Blue and white dots on screen

Hey everyone.

That's a really strange issue I haven't seen pop up before. Are the dots in the same location or do they randomly appear? Are you able to get an image of what you're seeing?
Thema:

1. White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X - Similar Threads - White dots black

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  4. Is Xbox racist to whites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox racist to whites?: Xbox's global head of marketing and racist liberal white woman, Kelly Lombardi, clearly hates white men. Is this Xbox's official policy? 5d077be9-7fbf-4635-b16e-553100453d28
  5. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  6. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  7. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  8. Xbox One S is showing only black and white output, no colour!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is showing only black and white output, no colour!: my Xbox One S is showing only black and white output. tried few options, but nothing seems to work. The TV is in good condition and the cables are fine . some have said about soft reboot, hard...
  9. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  10. Appearing as "White" dot to friend in party chat, while they do not for me - friend ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appearing as "White" dot to friend in party chat, while they do not for me - friend ...: Been having this issue with my friend where we party up & to him my party icon is always "white" like I'm muted for him. to me he appears normal. Both NATs are Open, with my xbox on a DMZ within...