Whirring noise/disc won't read
Discus and support Whirring noise/disc won't read in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox won't read this disc. It's a perfectly new disc that's clean and no scratches, but when I put it in the Xbox, I get a whirring noise for about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneWhoKnocks136, Apr 24, 2014.
Thema:
Whirring noise/disc won't read
Loading...
-
Whirring noise/disc won't read - Similar Threads - Whirring noise disc
-
Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.
in XboX InsidersEnable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs... -
Fans making a repeated ticking noise
in XboX InsidersFans making a repeated ticking noise: I recently sent my Xbox Series S for maintenance since I noticed it making a lot of noise and overheating. I waited for two weeks (I don't live anywhere close to a technician so I can get it back... -
What should I do if the fan on my Xbox series X is making a humming noise?
in XboX InsidersWhat should I do if the fan on my Xbox series X is making a humming noise?: I submitted by /u/Smooth_Tale_8468 [link] [comments] -
Every couple minutes I hear a static noise
in XboX InsidersEvery couple minutes I hear a static noise: when I use my Xbox every couple minutes I hear a static noise, this happens with multiple headphones so I don’t know if it’s the controller or what submitted by /u/GontooPro [link] [comments] -
Games, movies, YouTube videos, sound being suppressed by Xbox game bar even when noise...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialGames, movies, YouTube videos, sound being suppressed by Xbox game bar even when noise...: I have turned off noise suppression on Xbox Game Bar but every time I join or host a Xbox party my audio on the rest of my PC becomes an awful quality and is so quiet. Noise suppression is turned... -
Xbox series s fan (tea kettle noise)
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox series s fan (tea kettle noise): So usually after you play games for couple hours on a series and and you then turn it off you will hear a small tea kettle like noise as it does when it's cooling itself off.ive come to find this... -
I keep hearing a beeping noise from my xbox and lasts for roughly 1 minute
in XBoX on ConsolesI keep hearing a beeping noise from my xbox and lasts for roughly 1 minute: I keep hearing a beeping noise from my xbox and lasts for roughly 1 minute, it wont connect to my samsung tv (2024). ive put my vacuum cleaner over it many times to see if it was dirt, nothing... -
Why can’t I use noise suppression while on discord.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy can’t I use noise suppression while on discord.: With the picture I added it shows that I can’t turn on noise suppression as it is not even an option but on xbox parties I can just fine. ec59077b-c89c-41a3-8e89-a83a075d10d7 -
Xbox Series S controller stopped working, makes a whirring sound when plugged in.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series S controller stopped working, makes a whirring sound when plugged in.: As stated in the title, my Xbox Series S controller randomly turned off and now won't turn back on. I tried hardwiring it in, but it still doesn't turn on. When plugged in, it makes a whirring...