Whilst setting up my newly purchased 2nd hand Xbox one X I accidentally put the current...
Discus and support Whilst setting up my newly purchased 2nd hand Xbox one X I accidentally put the current... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whilst setting up my newly purchased 2nd hand Xbox one X I accidentally put the current year for my date of birth. I can't find a way of changing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaffdoog, Nov 6, 2022.
Thema:
Whilst setting up my newly purchased 2nd hand Xbox one X I accidentally put the current...
Loading...
-
Whilst setting up my newly purchased 2nd hand Xbox one X I accidentally put the current... - Similar Threads - Whilst setting newly
-
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
Xbox wifi speed problem whilst getting high on my ps5 console
in XboX InsidersXbox wifi speed problem whilst getting high on my ps5 console: Hey there, Does any one know why i am getting low speed from my wifi on xbox series X (175mbps) whilst my ps5 is getting 500mbps? They both are connected to 5g hz. submitted by... -
Xbox series x keeps switching off whilst I play certain games I've got a temp controller so...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox series x keeps switching off whilst I play certain games I've got a temp controller so...: Xbox series x keeps switching off whilst I play certain games I've got a temp controller so I have ruled out overheating I have also got it plug directly into the wall socket any ideas ?... -
Game share with wife, can she play on my Xbox whilst I play the same game on my laptop?
in XBoX Games and AppsGame share with wife, can she play on my Xbox whilst I play the same game on my laptop?: Hello, We both want to play SoT with friends. It’s my Xbox and my account, we are game sharing and split screen works but I have a laptop. Can my wife play with her profile (game share) whilst me... -
I often get signed out whilst playing
in XBoX Games and AppsI often get signed out whilst playing: I recently started getting signed out of xbox whilst playing. I changed passwords and everything else yet the issue still persists. Any fix for that? f106ce82-f2a7-48d7-bc26-96be77e51ee6 -
Lag whilst playing multiplayer
in XBoX Games and AppsLag whilst playing multiplayer: So every time i play any multiplayer game i keep lagging although my internet speed is normal what could be causing this issue and what should i try to fix it? 8683c3a8-abdf-4d2c-aa16-9f92aee29375 -
The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: null
in XBoX Games and AppsThe game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: null: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic. Time: 2024-06-13 14:07:50 Description: Initializing game java.lang.RuntimeException: null at... -
Audio glitching whilst game is not open
in XboX InsidersAudio glitching whilst game is not open: So when i have a game open there are no glitches with audio or any problems at all. But as soon as i go to home or any app the audio sounds extremely glitchy constantly and never stops. The issue... -
Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...: I’ve been trying to install MSFS for the past day and it gets up to around 800mb before the whole application freezes. I then have to force close the app via task manager and restart, which then...