while playing solitaire game the app stops with advertise and it doesn't go ahead

Discus and support while playing solitaire game the app stops with advertise and it doesn't go ahead in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] It is not going ahead of this. just hangs here only 3291753c-1e42-4124-bceb-75c29c73b86f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NarendraRane, Dec 22, 2022.

1. NarendraRane
    NarendraRane Guest

while playing solitaire game the app stops with advertise and it doesn't go ahead

while playing solitaire game the app stops with advertise and it doesn't go ahead [​IMG]
    It is not going ahead of this. just hangs here only

:)

NarendraRane, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Glenn Rue Win User

3. Glenn Rue Win User

Hi NarendraRane!

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand that you are unable to play Solitaire because you are stuck on a screen that has an ad appearing.

This issue may have been caused by settings in Windows or the app that need to be changed. Or it may also be a problem with user profile you are using. So let us work together as a team to get to the bottom of this. But to better assist you I need to ask:

1) What version of Windows 10 are you using? We specifically need the edition and version number of Windows your device is running. To find out which version of Windows your device is running, press the Windows logo key + R, type winver in the Open box, and then select OK. You'll get the window below and we need the information highlighted in red.

[​IMG]

2) How long have you had this issue? Days? Weeks? Months?

3) When was the last time the app was working for you? I need an exact date.

4) If you reset Windows Store in settings does the issue still persists? To perform the reset, type Apps in Windows Start Search box > Click Apps & Features > Scroll down & click Microsoft Store > Click Advanced Options > Reset

5) If the previous step does not resolve the issue, please perform a clean boot procedure using steps from the link below and see if the issue persists?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

6) If still not resolved, can you perform both the steps from the link below? This is a time-consuming process so do take your time.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows-365e0031-36b1-6031-f804-8fd86e0ef4ca

Hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Mister Kellogg Win User

Klondike

Hi there SmeeJazzyJezz,

Let's go ahead and reset the Solitaire app with the steps here:

Settings>System>Apps& Features>Microsoft Solitaire Collection>Advanced Options>Reset.

Then check if this happens when trying to get a new card.

Thank you!
  5. ladydi1945 Win User

Taptiles problems - we need your help!

When I go to play tap tiles, solitaire it signs me in then goes to advertisement and locks up not progressing any further. What do I have to do in order to play game.
  6. El Casey S Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing as well. I uninstall, then wait a bit and re-install, and it works until I stop playing and go on to something else or stop for the day. Then I have to do the same process every time. This doesn't happen
    with the other games I have, why this one?
Thema:

1. while playing solitaire game the app stops with advertise and it doesn't go ahead - Similar Threads - while playing solitaire

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  5. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  6. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  7. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  8. Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing: Hello, I got an issue around my xbox X regular controllers, both. it was working fine until i realized the vibration does not work fine, it is super low and weak. I did nothing to controllers, no...
  9. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  10. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...