While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

Discus and support While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the fix to this? 890ab694-7ebf-4b38-bca9-cb74dbb87a61 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stevefleming1, Aug 27, 2018.

1. While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the fix to this?

:)

stevefleming1, Aug 27, 2018
  2. What does "sign in status has changed" mean?

Hello all, I need help ! While playing COD I keep getting disconnected from XBOX Live. A box pops up and says "Your Sign in Status Has Changed". It gets me timed out on probation and if that's not bad enough, it will disconnect in the middle of that probation
    time and then I have to start probation all over again !! Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? I'm playing on a 360. Should I delete my acct and reload it? If so, how is that done? Thanks in advance !

ValvelessSole2, Aug 27, 2018
  3. CreepySaints
    CreepySaints Guest
    keep disconnecting

when i play any game online it disconnects from xbox live but if i goo 2 youtube or play solo it never disconnects

if i play black ops 2 and it disconnects its says sign-in status changed.

CreepySaints, Aug 27, 2018
  4. While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

Its possible someone is signing you in at another location forcing you to sign out of your current session

Try changing your account password

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 27, 2018
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the fix to this?

Its possible someone is signing you in at another location forcing you to sign out of your current session

Try changing your account password
  6. Ivan422 Win User

Status Code: 3524-0000-3080-0504-8007-2AF9

I haven't played online in a while.

Status Code:

4174-0000-3080-0596-2AF9

What I did was sign into on this website, downloaded the update on my 360 and it went through.
  7. DamnnnGinaaa Win User

Borderlands 2 keeps saying I'm not connected to xbox live

I sign into xbox live, then I try to open the game and while it's loading it says "disconnected from xbox live" then when it says press start, I press start and it says "you are not signed into a gamer profile" and won't load my character and shows that
    I'm offline. My boyfriend doesn't have this problem at all, he can sign into his profile and play the game it no problems. This has been happening since I changed my gamertag.
  8. DamnnnGinaaa Win User

Borderlands 2 keeps saying I'm not connected to xbox live

I sign into xbox live, then I try to open the game and while it's loading it says "disconnected from xbox live" then when it says press start, I press start and it says "you are not signed into a gamer profile" and won't load my character and shows that
    I'm offline. My boyfriend doesn't have this problem at all, he can sign into his profile and play the game it no problems. This has been happening since I changed my gamertag.
  9. ShottexSniper Win User

Constantly disconnecting from xbox live while playing campaign or spartan ops in Halo 4

Welcome DCash,

Well, On My Xbox, It Also Does That, It Maybe That Your NAT is Strict or Moderate, You may need to go into your router settings and change how long an IP can stay online while you are also not playing an online match, what i did, was set my xbox's custom
    IP address outside the firewall of my router. This solution has stopped me from disconnecting from xbox live at all, Unless I Sign out or have to update a game of course.
Thema:

While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

1. While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ... - Similar Threads - While playing online

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  5. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  6. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  7. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  8. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  9. Online data reset while login and play [Rainbow Billy] on PC XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online data reset while login and play [Rainbow Billy] on PC XBOX: Played on the Xbox firstly and already have 27% progress. But while I tried to play on PC, it just reset the progress from the beginning, while tried again on Xbox, It aslo reset to the...
  10. Xbox series x overheating while playing mw2 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x overheating while playing mw2 online: My Xbox series x has recently started shutting down in the middle of playing mw2 online and when I turn it back on I get a message saying my console is overheating. I bought a external cooling fan...