While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where...

Discus and support While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where the app redirects me to EA Play even though FIFA 22 is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jhol Momo, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Jhol Momo
    Jhol Momo Guest

While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where...

While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where the app redirects me to EA Play even though FIFA 22 is available on Xbox Game Pass. I can not install FIFA 22 on PC.

:)

Jhol Momo, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where the app redirects me to EA Play even though FIFA 22 is available on Xbox Game Pass.

Hi Jhol, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The game is indeed included on the Xbox game pass but for an EA Play subscription which means that to install and play the game you need to use the EA Desktop App. To make this happen you need to make sure that your Xbox profile is linked correctly to your EA account.

Check it here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/connectaccounts/...

Once confirmed, simply sign out and sign back in on the EA Desktop App and then install the game directly from there.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox (pc) fifa 22 not showing up

Ok so FIFA 22 is not on game pass through the EA Play yet. For PC, you actually can purchase on the Xbox Store. Since the FIFA 22 on the xbox store is only for consoles.

In your case, you would have to purchase via Origin or Steam.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-22/buy/pc
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass

FIFA 22 is not included on the Xbox Game Pass Library, MoJoHoBo.

Kindly search directly on the store the "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition" for you to install and play the game through game pass.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Can't download games on game pass(pc)

Hi!

Is the problem encountered with all the games in the Game Pass? I have personally tried and I don't find any problems installing on a PC with a Game Pass subscription. You can try to reset the store using the "wsreset.exe" command, typing it in the search
    bar of Windows 10.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Problem recovering my installed game

Hello Buffalmacco88,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to install your game after cloning your new hard drive from your Windows PC.

While cloning is a fast way to copy content from partition to another, it seems to have caused corruption that may involve needing to reformat the hard drive and installing games manually. The error received is most often recognized as a launch error for
    games on Xbox One, but you may attempt to reformat the hard drive to begin new installations for your games. Are you installing content through the

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    ? Our suggestion here, you may attempt to follow our
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQsupport article for direct assistance with errors while using said app.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where... - Similar Threads - While attempting install

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  5. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  6. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  7. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  8. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  9. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  10. Why is my xbox multiplayer not working while on my hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox multiplayer not working while on my hotspot.: I am currently using my phones hotspot to play a game of cod, it has worked before but for some reason the nat type is stopping me from being able to play. IPv4 NAT Type: Strict UPnP not...