Which Rubbing Alcohol is good to help with Controller Drift?
Discus and support Which Rubbing Alcohol is good to help with Controller Drift? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Is this safe to use on a controller for my Left Analog stick to help with Controller drift? 69046622-1884-4f5a-a81c-060e748c615a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AaronMasters1, Aug 21, 2022.
Thema:
Which Rubbing Alcohol is good to help with Controller Drift?
Loading...
-
Which Rubbing Alcohol is good to help with Controller Drift? - Similar Threads - Rubbing Alcohol help
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
My xbox code has been rubbed off. I need a new code to request
in XBoX on WindowsMy xbox code has been rubbed off. I need a new code to request: My xbox code has been rubbed off. I need a new code to request e433ff80-ea58-46ff-83c8-51bcd9ab1e95 -
Is it safe to put 70% isopropyl alcohol in my controllers joystick
in XBoX on ConsolesIs it safe to put 70% isopropyl alcohol in my controllers joystick: Hey I wanted to know if putting a few drops of 70% isopropyl alcohol inside my controller where the joystick is will damage it, I took the batteries out and I want to fix some stick drift but... -
Will opening my Elite controller 2 to clean the RB button with some alcohol void warranty?
in XBoX on ConsolesWill opening my Elite controller 2 to clean the RB button with some alcohol void warranty?: I have the Halo Edition Elite Controller and the RB button is not working properly and I have seen videos of people fixing the problem by just getting some alcohol in there and pressing the button... -
Usage of isopropyl alcohol on controller joysticks
in XBoX on ConsolesUsage of isopropyl alcohol on controller joysticks: Microsoft recommends that if you are cleaning your devices, to make sure it is 70% isopropyl alcohol or less, but I only have the 99% alcohol, so will this damage my controller in any way and is... -
Please cancel your pre-paid card purchased at 499 RUB
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease cancel your pre-paid card purchased at 499 RUB: Please cancel your pre-paid card purchased at 499 RUB b19abd5e-3e36-46a6-89b6-6112b1dbb091 -
alcohol adverts on xbox dashboard?
in XBoX on Consolesalcohol adverts on xbox dashboard?: seriously isnt this console marketed towards kids yet they have beer advers on the dashboard ive seen bulmers and others does anyone else think this is wrong and that they should be removed?...