Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?

Discus and support Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am on Xbox One S. Is the new dashboard working properly? Current dashboard is really slow. Which ring should I join for B dashboard? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/unnatixlr8, Nov 1, 2019.

  1. Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?


    I am on Xbox One S. Is the new dashboard working properly? Current dashboard is really slow. Which ring should I join for B dashboard?

    submitted by /u/unnatixlr8
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/unnatixlr8, Nov 1, 2019
    #1
  2. Frathos Win User

    Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

    Are you in the Dashboard Preview program? Which ring?

    I'm in Alpha ring and we didn't get an update this week, last one was Dec 19, 2018 IIRC.
  3. NathanielLarson Win User

    Error Message 8015d002 logging into xbox live

    Have you tried clearing out your system cache yet?

    Clearing System Cache:

    From the xbox dashboard, Go to Settings>System>storage>Press Y to select a storage device (Does not matter which one)>Clear system cache>Yes

    Try and see if this solved the issue.

    Let us Know!
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

    My dashboard is not refreshing

    Hey there Equ1nox,

    Sorry to hear you're not getting your dashboard updated.

    • We just rolled out a new dashboard today which should help resolve this for you.

    If you're still seeing the same old adds, I would try
    downloading your profile
    .

    Please let us know how things go and we'll work from there.
  5. darkist1 Win User

    Achievements

    Im not sure if that's the specific dashboard update everyone is on now, i just checked my time played for DayZ and it's pretty accurate and still counting up.

    But I'm also on the insider program which puts me on a different dashboard. Certain insider rings are having time tracking issues though.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Wifi issues with Xbox one X

    I believe this was fixed for people in the alpha ring of the Xbox insider program on March 8th: -

    "We have resolved the issue in which your Wi-Fi connection would lag for 3-4 seconds and reoccur after 30 minutes"

    This fix has already filtered down from the alpha ring to a couple of the lower preview rings, and it should be included in the public build of the dashboard which I would imagine will be pushed out in early April, although that's just an educated guess.
    It might be a little sooner, it might be a little later.
Thema:

Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?

Loading...
  1. Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard? - Similar Threads - ring let try

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  5. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  8. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. On elden ring I have a save file it let's me select to load but then doesn't load

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    On elden ring I have a save file it let's me select to load but then doesn't load: This save file it let's me select to load the it loads about a eighth of the loading bar then stops and no matter how long I leave it it doesn't load past this point and I have no idea what the...
  10. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.: Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!! 452e2f48-6f71-4584-b9ca-614bbb247e0a