Which racing games can you play splitscreen 2 steering wheels?

Discus and support Which racing games can you play splitscreen 2 steering wheels? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dos annyone know if you can play racing games with 2 trustmaster steering wheels? If so, is there a list of these games?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roberto Janssen, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Which racing games can you play splitscreen 2 steering wheels?

Dos annyone know if you can play racing games with 2 trustmaster steering wheels?

If so, is there a list of these games?

:)

Roberto Janssen, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Roberto, microsoft does not have a list of games with these topics, Roberto.

But from experience, probably the main ones can have this functionality.

Like forza 7, Dir5t, f1 22 are titles that you can probably get yes, friend.

Remembering that, this is information that I'm basing on personal knowledge ok?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

Steering Wheel

Didn't really like the steering wheel it felt useless to me when playing racing games
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Valentine’s Day wishes

I want a new Steering Wheel for racing games
  5. VolutedBacchus0 Win User

Hori steering wheel not recognized

Ah, okay, I just found something! Apparently NFS Rivals doesn't support steering wheels on any platform! A racing game that doesn't support steering wheels? Genius!

Okay, I guess I'll hold onto the Hori wheel for a bit and see how it works on the next driving game I buy, which will NOT be from EA.
  6. EdouardTASSART Win User

What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

Hello I bought a steering wheel Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel because I already have the adapter to connect the gamepad xbox 360 but when I connect the steering wheel he did not detect in the games, do you have the drivers?
Thema:

1. Which racing games can you play splitscreen 2 steering wheels? - Similar Threads - racing games play

2. When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass??: When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass?? 1a67ddec-8ba2-44da-8a87-d0971d0e8dbc
  3. Why is the game freezing and crashing after each race or trying to reset career

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the game freezing and crashing after each race or trying to reset career: Can only do one race and then the game freezes when trying to load back into lobby or main game screen please fix. Was excited for new update but now game don't work...
  4. more racing games to xbox game pass pc!

in XboX Insiders
    more racing games to xbox game pass pc!: I would love if you would add more racing games and especially rally games like dirt rally 2.0 or wrc 10, submitted by /u/Sad_Dress_5215 [link] [comments]
  5. How do I install Forza Motorsport 7 race game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install Forza Motorsport 7 race game: I have bought Forza Motorsport 7 for my PC from CD Keys and received the 5 x 5 digit redeem key. However when I try select the Launch button on the Xbox PC platform select window all it does is...
  6. Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...: [img] Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6 members. It is not starting when there are 7 or 8 members. Please help...
  7. Game starts and brings me to the home screen, as soon as I try to start a race the game freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game starts and brings me to the home screen, as soon as I try to start a race the game freezes: I start the game and it brings me to the screen with my driver standing there and all that. I try and start the next race and it goes to the loading screen for a second, freezes, and then boots me...
  8. game not responding after race (forza motorsport 3 / xbox360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game not responding after race (forza motorsport 3 / xbox360): Hello all, maybe someone can help with my problem... My son plays forza motorsport 3 on an old xbox360. The game is a bundle version. After a race, the game is not responding anymore.......
  9. FM7 game and race loading time way to long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM7 game and race loading time way to long: When I am loading the game and also trying to start races, I have to wait almost 5 mins everytime for it to load. I use to play like 8 races in FM6 during the time it takes me to do 2 races in...
  10. [Beta] Game crashed just as I was about to win a race :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Beta] Game crashed just as I was about to win a race :(: I'm on the beta program, and I was playing happily last night when the whole thing froze. I had to exit to the dashboard and force quit the game. Game would not launch for about 3 minutes, but...