Which PlayStation account is linked to my Microsoft account?

Discus and support Which PlayStation account is linked to my Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I'm trying to login to Minecraft on my PS5 but keep getting the message that my Microsoft account is already linked to another PlayStation... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kuato_Lives, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Kuato_Lives
    Kuato_Lives Guest

Hello

I'm trying to login to Minecraft on my PS5 but keep getting the message that my Microsoft account is already linked to another PlayStation account. I don't see how this is possible since I've only ever had one PlayStation account, and I haven't linked my Microsoft account to somebody else's PlayStation.

I think it much be a mistake but neither PlayStation nor Microsoft (nor Minecraft) want to help.

Dors anybody know how to find out which PlayStation account is linked to my Microsoft account please?

Any suggestions are gratefully received.

:)

Kuato_Lives, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Kuato_Lives Win User

Hi Georges

Thank you for the reply and the links, sadly I have found both Minecraft and PlayStation support to be absolutely useless so posting here was a last resort!

Unbelievable that this information is hidden from the user and nobody knows how to access it. Thank you for your time though.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hell again, it wouldn't show if there was a Linked Playstation account, but rather from any developer or some game.

The point in your case is that it looks like you've already played Minecraft and linked it to another PSN account and we around here as independent consultants don't have access to that kind of information, try contacting Mojang or Sony support so they can verify your account and see which one is linked.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/
  4. Kuato_Lives Win User

Thank you for the reply. Does that mean that if my Microsoft account is linked to a PlayStation account it will appear on this page?

There's nothing there anyway, which I think confirms that my Microsoft account is not linked to a PlayStation account.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kuato_Lives, other than Microsoft Sony does not have its own email so you must have created a PSN account with some email.

One way to know which accounts/Serbs are linked to your Microsoft account is via the link below.

https://account.microsoft.com/privacy

In this tab "Privacy", go down the page and find the option "Apps & Services", clicking it will take you to another screen that will show which developers are linked with the Microsoft account that logged in.

If you have more than one Microsoft account, you'll need to check one by one.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink

I need to unlink my PlayStation Network account from my old Microsoft account which I don’t remember, & link it to a new Microsoft account to play Minecraft
    You can unlink the psn account however you CANT link a different one.

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

This is coming right from the Minecraft website

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
Thema:

1. Which PlayStation account is linked to my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - PlayStation account linked

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  4. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  5. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  6. I don’t know my old account that’s linked to Minecraft on my PlayStation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t know my old account that’s linked to Minecraft on my PlayStation.: Hey, I really want to not connect my old account to my PlayStation. Or delete by any chance to put my new Microsoft account onto Minecraft. By any chance y’all can do that? My PlayStation user is...
  7. PlayStation account linking error

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PlayStation account linking error: I have Minecraft dungeons, my friend who is on a pc wants to play with me on PlayStation so I attempted to login and sync up my Microsoft account to my PlayStation to play cross platform but I was...
  8. Microsoft will not allow me to link Microsoft account to Minecraft (PlayStation)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft will not allow me to link Microsoft account to Minecraft (PlayStation): When I attempt to sign in with my Microsoft account, it claims that it is attached to another PlayStation network account, however it is not. As a work around I attempted to create several new...
  9. I can link my playstation account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can link my playstation account.: I keep being told i signed in successfully but i dont have access to this resource.. ive tried with multiple accounts all ending in the same result 15887616-4156-4d17-90f4-83bf24382713
  10. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...