Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?

Discus and support Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anno 1800 since it is great and my favorite on pc. c85616a1-6ce6-456d-804d-6f4e9fc89552 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GroundOregano94, Nov 11, 2019.

  1. Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?


    Anno 1800 since it is great and my favorite on pc.

    :)
     
    GroundOregano94, Nov 11, 2019
    #1
  2. Ambassador Kingz Win User

    Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?

    Personally I'd just love to see the games that are on both PC and Xbox One and especially that are on Game Pass Ult. have the ability to share saves/cross progression, achievements and cross multiplayer. I personally think that would give Xbox/PC a huge
    advantage over all the competition.
  3. pjameleven Win User

    Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?

    Probably just a pipe dream, but I would love to see a Blizzard "Greatest Hits" type package on Xbox One with Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo. I think that would be amazing!
  4. MasTerKi3Z Win User

    Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?

    The Witcher 1 is good game that I wanted to play on xbox
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?

    I would love to see Forsaken World come to console.
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?

    Have you seen the progress in flight simulator? It’s incredible what efforts the developers are putting into the game
Thema:

Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?

Loading...
  1. Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - game

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...