Which insider ring currently has the new ui?

Discus and support Which insider ring currently has the new ui? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will I get it if I join the Delta ring? Edit: the answer is yes. The new UI is on alpha beta and delta. Another quick question to all the alpha... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gnarTriip, Jul 26, 2023.

  1. /u/gnarTriip
    /u/gnarTriip Guest

    Which insider ring currently has the new ui?


    Will I get it if I join the Delta ring?

    Edit: the answer is yes. The new UI is on alpha beta and delta. Another quick question to all the alpha ringers, how did you get into alpha?

    submitted by /u/gnarTriip
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/gnarTriip, Jul 26, 2023
    #1
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

    The home Menu

    Insiders are currently using a new dashboard UI. Once MS is confident it's good they'll release it to everyone.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

    We need a new xbox home menu

    Insiders are currently using a new dashboard UI. Once MS is confident it's good they'll release it to everyone.
  4. pa1blo Win User

    Internet Disconnections Issue

    Which insider ring are you on? A previous build of Alpha Skip came with disconnect issues, but has already been resolved with the new update.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

    Internet Disconnections Issue

    Hi!

    Which insider ring are you on? A previous build of Alpha Skip came with disconnect issues, but has already been resolved with the new update.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox live gold ftp

    There are different "rings" in the Insider program. The ability to play free-to-play games has been rolled out to the different rings at different times. So not everyone in the Insider program has had access to it yet. You'd need to see what rings it's available in currently and see if you're in one of those rings. If you're not, then you don't have access to that yet.

    If you're in a ring that does have access to that and it's not working, then you would need to report that through the Insider Hub.
Thema:

Which insider ring currently has the new ui?

Loading...
  1. Which insider ring currently has the new ui? - Similar Threads - insider ring currently

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  6. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  7. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  8. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  9. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  10. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...