Which Idle Screen (pre-Screen Saver) could look better?

Discus and support Which Idle Screen (pre-Screen Saver) could look better? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Sep 5, 2020.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Sep 5, 2020
  2. A Wraith God Win User

Screen dims slightly after 5 minutes.

May have to do with your screen saver settings on either TV or the Xbox itself, try changing the idle settings on your Xbox.
  3. medium bloke Win User

Is there a screen saver ???

The Xbox will usually dim the screen and turn off the controller after a period of inactivity. However, there is an option in settings which will automatically power down the console after a certain period of time. Then all you have to do (if instant-on
    is enabled) would be to say Xbox On, or just turn it on manually. To my current knowledge, there is no screensaver available for the Xbox One.
  4. BusGod Win User

Screen saver

There is not. Most modern TV's do have an auto dim or similar you can activate after a certain time of inactivity. I think you have a a good idea though!
  5. Balistic Chick Win User

screen saver

If you go to settings> preferences> idle options. You can select a 60 minute time frame for the screen dimming, unfortunately that is the longest interval available otherwise its 2 minutes, 10,20,30 or 45 minutes. From what i can tell there is no fully
    off option.
  6. Nicholas & Callu Win User

My Xbox controller won’t control DVD’s on my Xbox Series X

We think we solved it!

Leave the main menu screen idle until the screen saver plays.

While the screen saver is playing ("fedora man"), press the view button on your controller to display the video controls (pause, play, fast-forward, etc.), including digits 0-9 and other "keyboard-like" keys.

If these controls do not appear when you press the view button, select the "three dots in a row" (...) which should display the controls.

When they do appear, select title menu.

This should bring you to the game menu/game-mode menu and allow you to control the DVD with your Xbox controller.

😁
Thema:

1. Which Idle Screen (pre-Screen Saver) could look better? - Similar Threads - Idle Screen pre

2. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  3. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  4. When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...: My screen says in description that it can run 1440p at 120fps for console gaming(AOC 1440p 155hz adaptive sync) but when i try to set my resolution to 1440p it wont let me use 120hz only 60hz and...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.: Hi! So my Minecraft Bedrock launcher used to work, but I tried reinstalling it because there was an issue with it. My Java edition works just fine. Upon reinstalling it in my C: Drive, every time...
  6. Xbox Discord Streaming Infinite Idle Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Discord Streaming Infinite Idle Screen: I've been at this for about 4 hours now. I have tried: -opening privacy settings to allow everything associated with voice and video streaming. -Checking network connection problems (came up...
  7. Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows...: I do not know how this happened but it was working before I uninstalled it. When I decided to reinstall, it no longer works, so therefore it shows idle. ec4090b2-0ebf-450a-a563-71d57a8c592f
  8. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...
  9. Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but...

in XBoX on Windows
    Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but...: Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but nothing works, any help? 78e1ce44-c1b8-49ba-a091-fa338d3ac254
  10. Xbox controller stops working in games after it turns off from being idle for to long but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stops working in games after it turns off from being idle for to long but...: When the controller turns off while in a game i lost control over the controller in several games such as apex, dead island 2,call of duty black ops 3 and several other games please test this....