Which games have 4k assets been made available for?

Discus and support Which games have 4k assets been made available for? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I thought that world of tanks and cod ww2 were going to be available for launch? So far I only have Injustice 2 as showing "scorpio assets" when I hold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BRIANKAMMERER, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. Which games have 4k assets been made available for?


    I thought that world of tanks and cod ww2 were going to be available for launch? So far I only have Injustice 2 as showing "scorpio assets" when I hold down start,select and the bumpers? I have Gears 4, Halo 5, Tomb Raider, Ark, Titanfall2 and they only
    show assets for "Durango". Thanks for any help.

    :)
     
    BRIANKAMMERER, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. ItsLC Gaming
    ItsLC Gaming Guest
    Xbox One X not downloading 4k assets

    if they show up as enhanced then its working, 4k assets and playing in 4k are two different things

    many games just have 4k resolution so game size doesnt change much if at all, the games that do have 4k assets would be gears tomb raider sea of thieves which do have bigger sizes
     
    ItsLC Gaming, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. 4k Assets not downloading. Is there a way to force the download?

    None of my games show that they have d/l the 4k assets. Halo 5 is 106.8 GB and in "manage game" it does not say that the 4k files have been downloaded. I have 8 games showing as Xbox One X enhanced but none show as having 4k assets. Any help is appreciated.
     
    BRIANKAMMERER, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. ItsLC Gaming Win User

    Xbox One X not downloading 4k assets

    if they show up as enhanced then its working, 4k assets and playing in 4k are two different things

    many games just have 4k resolution so game size doesnt change much if at all, the games that do have 4k assets would be gears tomb raider sea of thieves which do have bigger sizes
  5. Nixelplex Win User

    Never got 4k updates

    The one x will auto install the 4k assets if they are available.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

    Xbox One 1080p textures downloads only.

    A lot of games are around 20gb or more, even if they don't have 4k assets.

    Games with 4k assets are mostly around 60 to 100gb.
  7. Dark-Pyrus Win User

    Xbox One 1080p textures downloads only.

    A lot of games are around 20gb or more, even if they don't have 4k assets.

    Games with 4k assets are mostly around 60 to 100gb.
    Thanks for the info. Anyway to deal with these files sizes on a strict data service?
  8. ItsLC Gaming Win User

    4k Assets not downloading. Is there a way to force the download?

    in manage game it wont say if the 4k assets are downloaded yet, that feature is coming but only in preview at the moment

    if the game is that size then the assets have downloaded
Thema:

Which games have 4k assets been made available for?

Loading...
  1. Which games have 4k assets been made available for? - Similar Threads - games assets been

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...