Which console you have?

Discus and support Which console you have? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [Disclaimer: I am not trying to judge but its just a question. Dont you dare to say "Hey, your judging the console i have?!" and yes. type it below.]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Random Series X Player, Feb 23, 2022.

  1. Which console you have?


    [Disclaimer: I am not trying to judge but its just a question. Dont you dare to say "Hey, your judging the console i have?!" and yes. type it below.]

    Consoles you can allow: Series X|S, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One [Original]

    Consoles you cant allow: Playstation consoles, Nintendo Switch

    Consoles you can still allow but archived: Xbox 360, Xbox [Original and not the latest model.]

    Consoles I Have [Latest Models]: Xbox Series X|S

    Consoles I Had but now gone: Playstation 4, Xbox One S.

    [yes i am not judging]

    :)
     
    Random Series X Player, Feb 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Crispchew Win User

    which console will you buy for?

    The Sinestro skin looks awful. I'm getting Batman for the 360.
  3. Martymar82 Win User

    which console will you buy for?

    So far nothing has been made console exclusive yet
  4. Herpin McDerpin Win User

    which console will you buy for?

    360 for sure. Everything so far is not exclusive as far as DLC goes EXCEPT the Sinestro skin. PSN updates take too long to DL IMO. Only game I want for PS3 is Uncharted 3.
  5. Arkham99 Win User

    which console will you buy for?

    RockSteady themselves have declared the PC version to be "The Definitive Arkham City Game", but I hear you on the subtle differences, heck, I'm still using an old projector (3 projectors converging as one image) "low def" TV for my 360 and it looks fantastic
    enough for me...:)
  6. Solidus X Win User

    which console will you buy for?

    [quote user="Arkham99"]

    One of the articles that I read recently, where the reviewer was playing it on 360, said that at times he thought he was playing it on a "high end PC" for it looked so good...:)

    [/quote]From my time with Arkham Asylum for PC, what I noticed was a higher framerate (I got around 55 to 65 fps myself) some electrical devices giving off sparks, some fog here and there and more paper on the floor flying about. That's it. But you know
    PC snobs, that's all they need to think they are the master race. Oh! And the floor cracks if you waste your time throwing batarangs at it.
Thema:

Which console you have?

Loading...
  1. Which console you have? - Similar Threads - console

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  9. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...
  10. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...