Which actual ports do I need for Xbox One, cause that’s a long list

Discus and support Which actual ports do I need for Xbox One, cause that’s a long list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Which actual ports do I need cause that’s a long list Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Foerester, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Foerester
    Foerester Guest

Which actual ports do I need cause that’s a long list

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

I did open every single one and still that was through fire wall did I get a line wrong

:)

Foerester, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi , my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

That is correct, your list has all of the ports used for the XBOX system.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live

You should also set a static IP for your console and put it on the DMZ of your router. (Image 01)

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-nat-error

I hope this helps.
  3. Jaymo1978 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: port that are bad & good in its own way

Hey Ozark! Let's see if I can give you some help. I have a lot of experience with forwarding and can definitely feel your pain in the sense that a lot of times, game companies will list specific ports that need to be forwarded, but it actually ends up causing
    a conflict!

First, the official list of Xbox One ports is:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • UDP Port 3544 (UDP)
    • UDP Port 4500 (UDP)
    I would also strongly suggest forwarding UDP and TCP ports 3075 and 3076, as these are used by a number of multiplayer games (especially Activision games like Call of Duty.) If you don't forward those, although your Xbox itself will have an Open NAT, when
    you go to the multiplayer menu in-game, you will see a message saying your NAT is Moderate until you forward those developer-specific ports.

Though too many to list here, each game may have its own port that needs to be forwarded - I know EA games like Titanfall and Battlefront have ports listed, though I have had success with Open NAT by only using the Titanfall ports and NOT the Battlefront
    ports - it results in a conflict, somehow, which slows down the entire system.

On that subject, I would STRONGLY suggest, once you have the official Xbox ports, and the 3075 and 3076 ports forwarded, from there, I would go one port at a time and test your network speed after each one. If your Download, Upload, latency, and packet loss
    remain strong after each forwarding, then you should be safe to leave the port forwarded. Unfortunately, that was how I stumbled onto the problem when I forwarded the Battlefront ports - My packet loss went from 0 to several, and my speeds dropped severely
    (especially my upload speed.) By going through one at a time, I ensured that I could delete/un-forward the port in question, and then continue from there. This allowed me to make sure my NAT was open in my Xbox AND in all in-game multiplayer menus, without
    causing my overall network performance to suffer. EA has a long list of ports between Titanfall, Battlefield, and Battlefront, and it's best to try them and test them out one at a time.

Likewise, Ubisoft's The Crew has a specific port which needs to be forwarded - if you have a Moderate NAT in-game, there is a button to press to test your connection which tells you what to check to make sure you have the right port. I had this happen to
    me, forwarded the port suggested by the game, and my NAT was immediately Open in-game. This port did not appear to cause any problems, unlike some of the EA ports.

So, unfortunately it's not a strict black-and-white answer, but the ports listed above will give you the start that you need! I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any questions!
  4. Jyxa Win User

So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend.

She may actually be hiding her friends list, which would cause you to appear as her only friend on the Xbox One.
  5. Independent Develope Win User

broadcasting

Hello! Youngking,

If the above hasn’t worked please try the following.

To help your xbox to connect to xbox live and all the features including mixer (the streaming service) which is on your xbox one.

Please make sure these ports are open or it will affect your gaming & streaming experiance.

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

You can find a full list of the ports that need open in the guide below.

How do i portforward?

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

Please let us know if you need any further help, we will be happy to assist you.

Goodluck!
  6. QuickMythril Win User

Xbox 360 red light.

hello! if you have lights indicating "4141" that would actually be the secondary error code "0101" which is equivalent to the E17 error. this can sometimes be caused by one of the pins in the USB ports being bent and causing a "bridge". i suggest to visually
    inspect the ports to see if anything seems damaged.
Thema:

1. Which actual ports do I need for Xbox One, cause that’s a long list - Similar Threads - actual ports need

2. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  3. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...: Two $50 Xbox gift cards purchased 4/26/24 by me. Requesting actual human being to speak to that works for Microsoft Xbox billing. Thanks. 2ee59868-a379-401b-86dd-73957532c723
  6. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  7. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  8. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  9. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...
  10. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...