Where's the User's guide?

Discus and support Where's the User's guide? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I paid the same price for the downloaded version as the people that got the dvd version, so where's my user's guide? Is it so difficult to include a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by illini9756, Aug 27, 2020.

  1. illini9756
    illini9756 Guest

    Where's the User's guide?


    I paid the same price for the downloaded version as the people that got the dvd version, so where's my user's guide? Is it so difficult to include a pdf version of the User's Guide with the d/l? My version should cost less since no documentation is included
    right? So I actually DIDN'T get what I paid for!

    How will this be remedied?

    :)
     
    illini9756, Aug 27, 2020
    #1
  2. illini9756 Win User

    Where's the User's guide?

    I am looking for the User's Guide that came along with the boxed version of MSFS 2020.
  3. illini9756 Win User

    Where's the User's guide?

    The boxed version of MSFS 202 came with a printed user's guide I am told. I like to do things in a step by step manner to minimize future issues, so a manual would be helpful. There are many differences from FSX to this version.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Where's the User's guide?

    I'm assuming you are talking about Microsoft Flight Simulator. If that is what you are talking about, there are some guides available from the Flight Simulator website in the forums section here

    https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/guides/165
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Where's the User's guide?

    The physical version is produced by a third party. There is no manual with the digital versions because very few people read them. Sadly
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Where's the User's guide?

    User's guide for what? Also, most of the time discs no longer come with guides.
Thema:

Where's the User's guide?

Loading...
  1. Where's the User's guide? - Similar Threads - Where's User's guide

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Where has the "Special Addons for Game Pass Ultimate users" menu option gone on the front...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where has the "Special Addons for Game Pass Ultimate users" menu option gone on the front...: Dear Microsoft/Xbox support. Where has the "Special Addons for Game Pass Ultimate users" (or what it's called in English, where we got special addons and Discord 3 months free etc) menu option...
  7. Where is the user generated content setting for a Xbox one

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the user generated content setting for a Xbox one: Literally the tittle, I just want to play the custom map I made on halo mcc df2083a3-0dd2-4132-95e0-a10740cf42ea
  8. Xbox user revealing players IP addresses in game. How do we report it where something will...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox user revealing players IP addresses in game. How do we report it where something will...: A user got mad and decided he'd threaten to boot people from the lobby. When he was called on it, he started revealing players' IP addresses and locations. This is a gross violation of privacy and...
  9. Where do I get a user manual for Xbox One s.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I get a user manual for Xbox One s.: I have never owned an Xbox and never played on any xbox system. A user manual would be very handy for my new Xbox One S. It was very frustrating trying to set up my account. Also, does anyone...
  10. Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?: Hi, I've recently been playing Forza Motorsport 7 and while playing online there's this one player who's very verbal and use very inappropriate language both to young players as well as adults....