Wheres the pause button gone in the youtube app ???

Discus and support Wheres the pause button gone in the youtube app ??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why do you make updates to make xbox 1 harder to use ????? And most of the movies have disappeared from the store ???? Great updates you hacks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by davidthompsonKo, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Wheres the pause button gone in the youtube app ???

Why do you make updates to make xbox 1 harder to use ????? And most of the movies have disappeared from the store ???? Great updates you hacks

:)

davidthompsonKo, Oct 1, 2020
  2. KingOfWombat Win User

Updates to apps like YouTube, are done by the developers not Xbox.
  3. JFate777 Win User

Spotify not playing on the background

There is a glitch that will cause the app to auto pause music once entering a game. Press the Xbox home button and where it says spotify press the (x) button to play/pause. Try this.

Hope this helps!
  4. DB29iNSANE Win User

Change download Location

1. Start the Download

2. Enter the Youtube APP (or any app that may pause the download)

3. After you entered Youtube App, there should appear "-your game stopped downloading" Notification

4. After the notification disappears, Press the Guide Button, Select Active Downloads, Then select your download and change the download location. WORKED FOR ME.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Finally picked up the xbox one

when at home screen any app that is the larger window.. you press the pause (menu) button where there should be an option to quit...
  6. TheSilverTash Win User

Update froze in the middle

Have you gone to my games and apps ... queue , to see if it is paused ?.
Thema:

1. Wheres the pause button gone in the youtube app ??? - Similar Threads - Wheres pause button

2. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  3. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  4. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  5. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  6. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  7. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  8. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  9. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  10. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396