Where's the NASCAR Heat forum? the game has......

Discus and support Where's the NASCAR Heat forum? the game has...... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; been out for 3 days now and there is no forum to discuss issues or the potential of the game. I've had the game since day one and after brief getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FATT47, Sep 16, 2016.

1. FATT47
    FATT47 Guest

been out for 3 days now and there is no forum to discuss issues or the potential of the game.

I've had the game since day one and after brief getting use to I'm liking the game a lot.

Please respect "All" the users who pay to have this Xbox Live service. IMO "All" games that are released on the Xbox One should be supported with forums.

:)

FATT47, Sep 16, 2016
  2. Pred38
    Pred38 Guest
    Nascar Heat

Game freezes after each race and freezes after trying to create a driver...any solutions? Already tried deleting and reinstalling

Pred38, Sep 16, 2016
  3. FATT47
    FATT47 Guest
    NASCAR Heat progress.......

After further review I'm really liking this game at least at the level we were given it. It does need a few tweaks with a patch or two correcting some of the minor flaws and for sure putting some of the needed missing features I mentioned in my original
    posting.

I'm now into my third career go through and that in itself is a real positive result compared to most racing games I've had and I've had just about all of the what I call more realistic than arcade racing games that has been released.

In past racing games there hasn't been enough replay value or challenge to warrant a second effort but in this game the challenge factor is for sure there.

In my first season I didn't qualify for the Chase but in the second season I qualified 15th but didn't get past that point.

In the third season now I have one more race before the Chase rounds begin and I'm in second place and looking forward to todays progress.

I ran the first two seasons with a setting out of whack and that made for a pretty frustrating effort. I had the Fuel and Tire Ware setting (why I have no idea) set on 4 Times! That means my tires and fuel depleted 4 times faster than normal and I don't
    think the other AI drivers did. I had to pit in most races and unless something serious happened to their cars they didn't have to pit. That makes finishing decent doesn't happen.

Took me to long to figure out that setting was on bad so that's a learning experience.

In closing, I'm enjoying this game more than most racing games and I hope it only gets better. It's been so good for me personally I haven't even thought of or considered going online with it in MP. I may in the future if I get the urge but racing with the
    public with most of them using controllers and not caring about clean racing isn't to appealing for me personally.

FATT47, Sep 16, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You need to pm a mod about opening up a game forum.

Nascar isn't that popular so don't expect it to be busy.

Daft Badger, Sep 17, 2016
  5. FATT47
    FATT47 Guest
    This general discussion board seems to be one of the more active forums in this system I would think a mod would be paying attention to it's activity and respond accordingly.

Why would a pm to mod be needed.

This game get mentioned during NASCAR races and in case you aren't aware NASCAR is one of the more attended and popular sports events in America.

Thanks anyway.

FATT47, Sep 17, 2016
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Yes,in America & that's it.It is not a popular motorsport worldwide.

Forums aren't generally made for less popular games so that's why you need to ask a mod.

It is then down to them whether they think that game should have it's own forum.

Going by the forums though I think you'd be the only one posting in there if they did make a forum for this game.

Daft Badger, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Yes,in America & that's it.It is not a popular motorsport worldwide.

Forums aren't generally made for less popular games so that's why you need to ask a mod.

It is then down to them whether they think that game should have it's own forum.

Going by the forums though I think you'd be the only one posting in there if they did make a forum for this game.
  8. FATT47 Win User

This general discussion board seems to be one of the more active forums in this system I would think a mod would be paying attention to it's activity and respond accordingly.

Why would a pm to mod be needed.

This game get mentioned during NASCAR races and in case you aren't aware NASCAR is one of the more attended and popular sports events in America.

Thanks anyway.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

You need to pm a mod about opening up a game forum.

Nascar isn't that popular so don't expect it to be busy.
  10. maxen Win User

Nascar Heat

11. Pred38 Win User

Nascar Heat

Tried that and getting same results...able to run one race then gets stuck on loading screen
Thema:

1. Where's the NASCAR Heat forum? the game has...... - Similar Threads - Where's NASCAR Heat

2. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  3. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  4. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  5. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  6. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  7. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  8. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  9. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  10. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396