Where’s the Motorsport Bundle cars?
Discus and support Where’s the Motorsport Bundle cars? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Forza Motorsport welcome pack and then the bundle charged me for both which I think the bundle already has the welcome pack included. Neither... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bassel atout, Dec 1, 2023.
Thema:
Where’s the Motorsport Bundle cars?
Loading...
-
Where’s the Motorsport Bundle cars? - Similar Threads - Where’s Motorsport Bundle
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
Forza Motorsport Token for pc????? where do i get it????
in XBoX Games and AppsForza Motorsport Token for pc????? where do i get it????: I cannot get into the message centre so i dont know how to play the game that i payed 120 bucks for 28b032a8-70cc-454d-9efd-2360e4d5440a -
Where is my forza motorsport 7???
in XBoX Games and AppsWhere is my forza motorsport 7???: Hi I redeemed forza motorsport 7 with a gift card. BUT I can't find it in XBOX...... Can anyone tell me what happened??? THX~~~~ 4f3ec41d-506f-43f3-ad10-84ed73931178 -
How play Forza Motorsport 5 with two players and where turn on kinnect ?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow play Forza Motorsport 5 with two players and where turn on kinnect ?: Hello How play Forza Motorsport 5 with two players and where turn on kinnect ? I have one pad and one kinnect . 7db645fa-edd7-4a5a-957d-390c1fff7f1f