Wheres my xbox desing control

Discus and support Wheres my xbox desing control in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Morgan Freemen, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Wheres my xbox desing control

I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab.....

What a mistake

I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around.

No one is giving me a answer or is talking to me.

The help chat is terrible and it never give me a human to speak too !!!!!!!

:)

Morgan Freemen, Apr 2, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Morgan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you haven't received an update on your controller order. Since we don't have access to accounts or order details on this forum, all we can advise is contacting Microsoft/Xbox support for an update on the order.

Contact options can be found from these links:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/4f615f2a-6bbd-fd69-6695-ae213d63eef0

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

Try each link, the first link has direct support numbers to call which you may find helpful. The Xbox Support virtual agent can connect you to a human if you request an agent. Other than that, if you're having trouble contacting support, please check the opening hours for your country and try at a different time in case they are busy.
  3. Gauthier002 Win User

Shipping of Design Lab Controller

I received my controller of desing labs about 5-6 weeks after the order when i customise and pay it.
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

Favorite Game and why?

My favorite games of all times:

Final Fantasy: The classic ones. Narrative, Exceptional Music, Original Desing, inmersive

Metroid. Narrative, Exceptional Music, Original Desing, inmersive, Explorer factor

Metal Gear: Narrative, Exceptional Music, Original Desing, inmersive, surprise factor, planning
  5. deu001 Win User

FREEZING LOBBY

i thint freezing are from desings with many layers delet these desings and freezing will stop
  6. OriginalEyeball Win User

COD Ghosts Reveal

Yeah,but dese dogz iz not like da old dogz,dese dogz iz betta!
Thema:

1. Wheres my xbox desing control - Similar Threads - Wheres desing control

2. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  3. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  4. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  5. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  6. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  7. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  8. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  9. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  10. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...