Wheres my token for 3months of xbox live
Discus and support Wheres my token for 3months of xbox live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i bought 3 month and microsoft advertise that i will get 3 months free ... wheres my token my xbox live expires in 2 hrs ,and nothing this is false... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BENITO CAMELA78, May 29, 2018.
Thema:
Wheres my token for 3months of xbox live
Loading...
-
Wheres my token for 3months of xbox live - Similar Threads - Wheres token 3months
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
I have been looking for ages I have game pass core and I can't find the ff4 token where do...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have been looking for ages I have game pass core and I can't find the ff4 token where do...: Where do I find the forza horizon four token since I had the fame pass core for a year before it was delisted. d06d2231-900c-4405-92c1-fb8c0bc89428 -
Forza Motorsport Token for pc????? where do i get it????
in XBoX Games and AppsForza Motorsport Token for pc????? where do i get it????: I cannot get into the message centre so i dont know how to play the game that i payed 120 bucks for 28b032a8-70cc-454d-9efd-2360e4d5440a -
Where can I find the "token" for my discontinued game?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhere can I find the "token" for my discontinued game?: My Game that I purchased before 2020 discontinued in 2021 of Sept. It said if you purchased the game before June you'd get a "token" only excessible through Xbox.... And then the message cut off... -
Where is my promotion code token for gears of war collection after buying gow 4
in XBoX Sales and PromoWhere is my promotion code token for gears of war collection after buying gow 4: I bought gears of war 4 and I havent received the tokens for download for gears of war collection. That was part of the deal e097a7ec-11a1-4ddd-8eca-10d7cbe38c80