Where's my achievements

Discus and support Where's my achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought Xbox one s, downloaded Forza horizon 3 which came with the console. After playing for a whole day no achievements were unlocked. I've waited 24... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G3NETIX FK, Dec 21, 2017.

  1. G3NETIX FK
    G3NETIX FK Guest

    Where's my achievements


    bought Xbox one s, downloaded Forza horizon 3 which came with the console. After playing for a whole day no achievements were unlocked. I've waited 24 hrs as I read there can be a delay on servers communicating with Xbox due to internet Connection. They
    have still yet to unlock. Please help

    :)
     
    G3NETIX FK, Dec 21, 2017
    #1
  2. Code j 0222
    Code j 0222 Guest
    where's my cape?

    Same here just 100% the game and the last two achievements I'm missing are where's my cape and I am become death. The where's my cape achievement should've popped up awhile ago but has not Where's my achievements :( I did everything on the forums and no luck Where's my achievements :(
     
    Code j 0222, Dec 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Activity feed broke

    Where's my activity from my activity feed like game clips and achievements ? Also my gamerscore leaderboard has reset to 10 I've since earned achievements to add to the leaderboard adding to 40
     
    DiseasedBadger, Dec 21, 2017
    #3
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

    Where's my achievements

    Ishan8123, Dec 21, 2017
    #4
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

    Where's my achievements

  6. voteDC Win User

    Where are my achievements?

    A lot of the achievements in SR3 are glitched. I had to replay missions quite often to get the achievement to pop.
  7. TH3 Evil Ducky Win User

    Where are my achievements?

    thanks, I've looked at all the achievements on that list that I'm missing, but it seems that I've done everything possible to earn the achievements, I'm not using cheats and I'm not on casual difficulty. I did get disconnected from xbox live before i did
    the missions/acts, i don't know if that maybe the source of the problem?
  8. bait34 Win User

    Where are my achievements?

  9. Odds Of Even Win User

    Hey, where are my achievements???

    @ legionaire161 hey are they still working working for you? Still not working for me :(
Thema:

Where's my achievements

Loading...
  1. Where's my achievements - Similar Threads - Where's achievements

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. Where did my achievements go?!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my achievements go?!: I’m playing Minecraft like normal, when my skin doesn’t load. I learn I can’t access my achievements, then I can’t even equip my items I get from achievements, and the access the achievement...
  8. Achievement Support: Where do consumers reach out for missing achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement Support: Where do consumers reach out for missing achievements?: Good day! I'm hoping that someone might tell me how to reach out for consumer support for titles that are missing achievements for the XBox platform. To be very clear, I'm not referring to any...
  9. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  10. Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...: For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no way to reset or fresh start in game stats....