where???

Discus and support where??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought a chark card for Grand Theft auto 5. I received the mail of the command more I can not find or is the code in question that I two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HyZt3RiK, Sep 4, 2017.

1. HyZt3RiK
    HyZt3RiK Guest

where???

:)

HyZt3RiK, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Notable Boss Drop List

Ones i seen that wheren't on there

Chapter 1: Spiked Boots and Blu Knuclke (alucard) on normal and Spiked armor (think only whip users), Combo Boots and Mjonir (soma) on Hard

Chapter 2: Holbein Dagger (alucard) think its normal

Chapter 3: Slick Boots, normal drop

Chapter 4: Olrox's Suit and Feather Gear not sure what difficulty or who recieves but seen them drop

Chapter 5: Milican's Sword (soma), Masamune (Alucard/Soma), Moonwalkers, all on normal

Chapter 6: Mercury Boots, and Daybreak on normal

Chapter 7: Mercury Boots on normal

Chapter 8: Slide Boots, Mercury Boots on normal. Winged Boots, Minerva's Mail on hard

Chapter 9: Daikoku RaiMent on normal. Benten Raiment and Alucard sword +1 (only heard of it from people) on hard

Chapter 11: Ebisu Raiment on normal and Bishamon Raiment on hard

bluepanda 492, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Wtf is going on?

Seem's like anytime i try to use a gun someone else is using the recoil on mine is 10x there's. Used the mp7 for a few game's yesterday and it seemed like everyone else had the mw3 version where'as mine was like the mw3 d'eagle (1 shot it jumps 5 feet) .

Idk if it's the lag comp or what but it's driving me crazy.

P.S. i can aim fine i usually aim for the lower part of there stomach so the recoil (if any) will get me a headshot, i've even tryed aiming at the groin and the recoil jumps a good 2-3 feet above there head after 1-2 shot's.

Dont Be A Derp, Sep 4, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

where???

Normally it should be added to your gta online profile within minutes.

CrazY1985, Sep 4, 2017
  5. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

Where oh where oh where?

Back home sucking on his mamma's Tit to scared to go out an fight and ya know what who cares Clayton Carmine is a beast lol
  6. noboundz Win User

Where O where?

Easiest one of those to pick up and play is probably Halo 3 or The Walking Dead.
  7. DIY LobotoMEd Win User

Where O where?

thanks. the surgery is routine by now this was my 10th in 12 years. We broke 350 removed Pain meds i have been on forever. For once i have time and looked at all the backlogged games i have. Hard to decide what to play if i can put that stupid bo2 down.
    i suck but have fun. maybe ill get to the ME Trilogy. Thanks and God bless.
  8. Marwood II 87 Win User

Where O where?

Skyrim, RDR, Gears of War 3, AC2
  9. FearMyCamping Win User

Where O where?

Walking Dead would be the best start. Alot easier to play and very little reaction timed gameplay. Also loads of entertainment without the usual stress of twitch shooters.
Thema:

where???

1. where??? - Similar Threads - where

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired: I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  10. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card: If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about...