WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER

Discus and support WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER 909b7684-5da5-4a2e-9908-49ee81197af8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PesachWalter, Sep 10, 2014.

1. PesachWalter
    PesachWalter Guest

:)

PesachWalter, Sep 10, 2014
  2. xXDYOOXx
    xXDYOOXx Guest
    How to find Product ID on the controller?

Hello,

My controller started to malfunction so I was going to replace it through Service Center, and it asked me for my controller Product ID, but the Product ID was rubbed off. Are there any alternative ways to find the Product ID?

Thanks,

David

xXDYOOXx, Sep 10, 2014
  3. dZ T1MMY
    dZ T1MMY Guest
    dZ T1MMY, Sep 10, 2014
  4. WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER

Take the battery off and you should see an ID sticker inside the battery compartment on the controller.

Paraffin Alien, Sep 10, 2014
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Take the battery off and you should see an ID sticker inside the battery compartment on the controller.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

How to find Product ID on the controller?

If you still have the box it came in, the Serial Number should be on there as well. But be aware that any controller that doesn't have the sticker inside the battery case anymore will not be repaired as the removal of that sticker voids warranty .
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Trying to use XBOX 360 controller with my PC

It won't work with just the charging cable unfortunately. The Play & Charge is just that, a charging cable. It was not designed to carry controller data, it only carries power. Even when a 360 wireless controller is wired with the charge cable, the pad
    is still wireless.

You need to purchase a Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver. If you can still find one as they have been discontinued as
    a stand alone product. If your desperate for a 360 controller for your PC and can't find the above receiver, then you'll have buy either a wired pad or a

'Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows'
    . The Wireless PC controller includes the Gaming Receiver. Remember that you can also use these controller with the 360 too.
  8. mrgrabo Win User

Product ID for Xbox one wireless controller

Hello. Did you resolve you problem ?

i`v got same issue
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Product ID for Xbox one wireless controller

Hey there, mrgrabo! You will want to register your console, not your controller, and set up a repair for an accessory through your console. This thread is a little old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running
    into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
Thema:

1. WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER - Similar Threads - WHERE FIND PRODUCT

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  4. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  5. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  6. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  7. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  8. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  9. I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?: Purchased the X box S (used ) and can't use a game (on a disc) without the code . Please could you advise? Thank you 8231fbd8-aefa-4d10-bcff-e9a288b8b7e2
  10. Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?: I had a extra Windows 10 edition key that i used but i can remember what account is there a way to find out what account it was redeemed for? 28f5ea1d-5af1-4384-8c87-70c690a8b480