Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Gamepass?

Discus and support Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Gamepass? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Recently i purchased Game Pass Ultimate and found out it comes with 4 months of free Spotify Premium. It gives me a link so i can put a code to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VINICIUS MATIAS VARELLA, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Gamepass?

Hello,

Recently i purchased Game Pass Ultimate and found out it comes with 4 months of free Spotify Premium. It gives me a link so i can put a code to redeem it, but i didn't receive any codes.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks, Vinicius

:)

VINICIUS MATIAS VARELLA, Jul 3, 2021
  2. VINICIUS MATIAS VARE Win User

Hello again,

So, It's been some time since I redeemed those 4 months of free Spotify Premium but I still didn't get the code. Found nothing in my email neither in the Message Center.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! It may take up to 10-business days for new members to receive Spotify Premium code via Xbox Message Center. Codes will be delivered through email. However, if you didn't receive the code, you will need to contact Spotify support for further help.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work

To be able to redeem your code, you must be new to Spotify Premium. If you’ve subscribed to Spotify Premium or have previously taken a trial or introductory offer, you’re ineligible for this offer. If you are eligible for Spotify Premium and other
    issues prevent you from redeeming your code, visit https://support.spotify.com to solve your access issues.
  5. Picasso3956 Win User

Game pass promotion

The 6 months of Spotify Premium was only eligible for new members to Gamepass who bought the bundle.
  6. LoneW0lf0712 Win User

Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

I did get the code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (did came with Spotify Premium as well), and redeemed it but didn't get me Spotify Premium, but I'll see what I can do
Thema:

1. Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Gamepass? - Similar Threads - Where redeem Spotify

2. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  3. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  4. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  5. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  6. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  7. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...: Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through and points aren’t deducted??? Please help...
  8. I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.: I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. a36d8b5c-6a6a-48e8-a82d-f50f1c889724
  9. Where to find redeemed EA FC24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find redeemed EA FC24?: I redeemed my code for EA FC24 but unable to locate the game on my Xbox Series X 491cfa8f-6f42-4a4f-a170-7bbe2cb669e2
  10. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....