Where to put xcloud suggestions?

Discus and support Where to put xcloud suggestions? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/pausedf2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pausedf2, Nov 28, 2019.

1. /u/pausedf2
    /u/pausedf2 Guest

/u/pausedf2, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Georges C. Win User

2-4 controllers not working in games

Hello again, no problem, you are playing on XCloud through the console, what I will suggest instead of putting a co-pilot, is to use a secondary account on the console to see if you can play.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Xcloud game changer move over stadia?

Xcloud will put it out of its misery.
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

XBOX SERIES X - time for a change

I suggest you keep an eye on the Project Xcloud
  6. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

First Time Xbox Gamer

Go for xcloud. Basically puts your console on a tablet or your phone. Its amazing
Thema:

1. Where to put xcloud suggestions? - Similar Threads - Where put xcloud

2. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  3. Where do I put the code in at that you get off your Xbox to sign at that all I want to know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I put the code in at that you get off your Xbox to sign at that all I want to know...: Where do you put code in at when your Xbox give it to you and the site which is here ball I getting here is the run around can I get this done 44f38223-b44e-46e8-9dbf-7096a3e0ae94
  4. Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft: the Sirius Xbox asks I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft 106787c9-127d-4e9e-ad9a-0971670a01ac
  5. Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at?: Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at? 65ed9ed4-6497-48e4-beda-c38ce68eca3b
  6. Xbox interface change to put Xbox Assistant where Quit was and should still be. So frustrating.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox interface change to put Xbox Assistant where Quit was and should still be. So frustrating.: Okay the only way to quit a game is to press Xbox button, then select it from the list and select quit. But now they added Xbox Assistant there. So muscle memory being what it is, I continually...
  7. Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]: Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?] 5f9bd28e-6788-40e6-bee7-95ddccc9559f
  8. Idk where to put this but I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to put this but I need help: A long time ago I bought this Xbox 1s for alot of money. And I accidentally put myself as a child and got all these child locks and child setting everywhere in my Xbox. Everything I do the Xbox...
  9. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  10. Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account: I opted out around april 7th with 5,750 credits, and it is now April 30th, when am i supposed to recieve my 5 dollars from my credits. cf8aa29b-9e46-42dd-843a-e06d204bd24e