Where to get Hybrid D-PAD for Elite 2 Controller? Included D-pads are bad.

Discus and support Where to get Hybrid D-PAD for Elite 2 Controller? Included D-pads are bad. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought Elite Series 2 Controller, however I'm not a fan of 2 included D-Pads. The Circular - it's flat, so I don't feel where are the arrows.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Esenthel, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Esenthel
    Esenthel Guest

Just bought Elite Series 2 Controller, however I'm not a fan of 2 included D-Pads.

The Circular - it's flat, so I don't feel where are the arrows.

Arrow D-Pad - Super difficult to press diagonal movements.

I'm testing this for fighting games so I need good precision for fast D-Pad movements.

I'm thinking of using Circular, but stick something on top of it, to get a feeling where are the arrows.

Anyone has any suggestions?

My previous gamepad is Logitech F310 and it has a very good D-Pad (circular with arrows on top), I'd love to have something like that.
    Where to get Hybrid D-PAD for Elite 2 Controller? Included D-pads are bad. [​IMG]

Elite is customizable so I thought I'll go look online to buy some ready-made hybrid d-pads, unfortunately haven't found anything on Lazada/Shopee.

:)

Esenthel, Jul 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

I don't like to give bad news but
    Unfortunately there's is not available the specific game pad that you want

Sorry, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. Esenthel Win User

I haven't found any Hybrid D-Pads for Elite2. There are only those that are already bundled with Elite2.

I don't want Plus/Cross D-Pad

I don't want Circle D-Pad

I want Hybrid = Circle + Plus/Cross together, as on the picture.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Esenthel, I have the previous model of the control, the Elite series 1 and when I needed to acquire some buttons for replacement I could find on Amazon and also in Ali Express.

Make sure any of them can find the model that pleases them.

I hope it helps.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Remember all here are regular Microsoft users, I'm not an employee.

Time will tell, let's see if Microsoft or a third party seller starts selling something similar
  6. Esenthel Win User

Thema:

1. Where to get Hybrid D-PAD for Elite 2 Controller? Included D-pads are bad. - Similar Threads - Where Hybrid PAD

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired: I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  10. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card: If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about...