Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost my power brick and power cable for my series X. Looked online but it seems like nobody sells them separately from the console. All I found was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Asa Smolenski, May 31, 2023.

1. Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?

I lost my power brick and power cable for my series X. Looked online but it seems like nobody sells them separately from the console. All I found was some third party companies’ adapters which I’m certainly not gonna trust enough to plug into my Xbox. Does Microsoft sell the adapters and power cables alone?

:)

Asa Smolenski, May 31, 2023
  2. Asa Smolenski Win User

I lost my power brick and power cable for my series X. Looked online but it seems like nobody sells them separately from the console. All I found was some third party companies’ adapters which I’m certainly not gonna trust enough to plug into my Xbox. Does Microsoft sell the adapters and power cables alone?
    Just realized that the series X does not come with an external power supply (brick) and that i’d been searching all over for something that doesn’t exist. I had the power cable all along 🤦‍♂️.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Just realized that the series X does not come with an external power supply (brick) and that i’d been searching all over for something that doesn’t exist. I had the power cable all along 🤦‍♂️.
    Just to point out, the power cable is called a Fig 8 and you can buy them online from Amazon or most electrical stores. It's not a proprietary cable.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Hello Asa, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm afraid to say that unfortunately Microsoft doesn't sell the power cable / brick separately on Xbox.com
    Well they wouldn't would they as the Series X doesn't use a power brick does it.SMH.

This is getting embarrassing now,no wonder people go to reddit for support now.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Asa, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm afraid to say that unfortunately Microsoft doesn't sell the power cable / brick separately on Xbox.com
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Volatge difference Mexico and Europe

Hi, Edgar. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

The Xbox Series X console has an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide. No need to get an adapter for it. You will just need a power cable for your power source.
Thema:

1. Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - Where power brick

2. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?: Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am...
  3. Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?: I understand that the Xbox One S uses a standard figure 8 power cable, however, I have had issues with third party cables in the past. How can I get an official power cable for the Xbox One S?...
  4. Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?: Anybody know where I could order an official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply brick? Mine has been starting to make a lot of noise lately. I keep it (and all my other electronics) sprayed out once a...
  5. Call of the wild the Hunter new DLC power pack add-on. Where can I find it so I can purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of the wild the Hunter new DLC power pack add-on. Where can I find it so I can purchase it: Call of the wild the Hunter. New DLC add-on power pack where can I find it so I can purchase it a1b2e6f3-85ad-47b6-95fd-89f8fd70ecfe
  6. I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one: I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them b9da841e-510f-463c-886a-a6b4c0d81fc1
  7. How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick: Hi everyone, truly sorry if this is in the wrong section but recently my brothers power brick has developed a fault and ive looked everywhere on where to buy a replacement. I've tried to use the...
  8. Where to get Xbox One S power brick in australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to get Xbox One S power brick in australia?: Im bringing my Xbox one s back from Canada and in need of a power brick. cant seem to find a xbox one s one :( 4a19359d-eeec-471f-9af9-13216aac782b
  9. Does anyone know where to buy new power supply Brick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where to buy new power supply Brick?: I need to buy a new one do any game store sell power supplies? cadf03f8-cccb-49fb-b9d0-2bd59bef7bb6
  10. Does anyone know where to go to replace Xbox one power supply brick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where to go to replace Xbox one power supply brick?: My power brick is dead and I need a new one. Does anyone know if EB Games sells Power supply bricks. 6539b61d-041d-4a69-af3d-b173a2e55cea