Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?

Discus and support Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know where to find a download for the image used in the game details? It's pretty slick looking minecraft and I wouldn't mind having it as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by conferkocon, Jul 4, 2022.

1. conferkocon
    conferkocon Guest

Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?

Does anyone know where to find a download for the image used in the game details? It's pretty slick looking minecraft and I wouldn't mind having it as background.

:)

conferkocon, Jul 4, 2022
  2. voteDC Win User

New to 360

[quote user="Pooky 187 PS3"]

Ok thanx guys :) that really sux i cant use any background i want like i can on PS3 cause i was browsing themes on 360 & 240 points is to much for just a background for the BF3 one i wanted, im used to PS3 where $3 gets me a theme that is animated with custom
    icons where 360 themes seam to me like its mostly just a static background & you really dont seam to get a very good preview of the themes where on PS3 i can get a full screen & for dynamic themes a video preview.

[/quote]You can use your own images as a background.

Fire up your console and navigate to the apps pane. Select
    My Apps

Now go to the Picture Viewer and select the source where you have the image you want to use. Find the image, highlight it and press Y to set it as the background.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

Transparency and brightness and other settings that snap to the side!? *swoon*

Did anyone else notice at the end where the background was from Minecraft and was actually scrolling from right to left? Looping images - that could be a cool feature too!
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Am I going to lose my Home background when the Capture changes arrive?

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

"There's no point uploading it to OneDrive or onto an external considering Xbox doesn't have a function to take images from those as Home backgrounds"

This is not true; Xbox allows you to set a custom background using Microsoft Edge or a USB drive: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/customize-xbox-home/change-xbox-one-background

To upload a customised image with a USB device:

Copy a JPG or PNG file that you want to use to a USB device, and then plug it into your Xbox. Make sure that the USB device is not formatted to be an external device for games storage.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalisation > My background > Customised image.

A dialogue box appears that shows the contents of your console and the connected USB device. Select the USB device, and then choose your image.

To upload a customised image by using Microsoft Edge:

Use the browser to find an image that you like for your Home screen background. While hovering your cursor over the image, press the Menu button, and then select Open image in new tab to make sure that the image is large enough to be a suitable background.

After you find the image that works best, press the Menu button while hovering over the large view of the image, and then select Set as background.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. choppyseize Win User

Background image

Hi

It sounds like a glitch, Have you tried what Smwutches suggested and power cycled? Checked to make sure the console doesn't need an update or even tried clearing the MAC address ?
  6. {Parity} Win User

Background image

Log in here to submit your suggestions and/or vote on others. https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
Thema:

1. Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360? - Similar Threads - Where find background

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  5. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  8. Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...: Just wanna play with friends and can’t.. 989d5c94-58be-44ea-a1e9-8eb34f3cb73d
  9. Dont know where to find the nuketown add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont know where to find the nuketown add on: I go into black ops 2 and hit download nuketown because its required now and it says i can find it to install in the ready to install area when i select manage game for black ops2 2 but when i do...
  10. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021