Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece?

Discus and support Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Story of why I am asking: I like the Expansion Port on the Xbox one controller as it can bring so many possibilities, and with this I wanna access... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jonathanpecany, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece?

Story of why I am asking:

I like the Expansion Port on the Xbox one controller as it can bring so many possibilities, and with this I wanna access those possibilities as I am working on a circuit (PCB) project that would bring gaming to the next level. Which most of it will be classified
    as to prevent anyone from stealing the idea. I have tried searching all over the internet for some sort of place to buy the Xbox controller expansion port male piece but found nothing. Just found replacement parts for the expansion ports and replacement parts
    for other segments of the Xbox controller.

The point:

So I wanna know where I can buy a Xbox one Controller Expansion Port male piece for a circuit board somewhere. Which I am guessing it would be a male piece as most circuit stuff tends to clarify some parts as male or female from it unique appearance.

But anyways, I do wanna know where I could buy it as I would like to attach this to my project as to integrate it with Xbox. And I know, I know, capability issues and what not, but if I manage to finish my project, I do plan to get in touch with Microsoft
    support in how to develop apps and/or drivers for Xbox to see how I could completely or almost completely integrate it with Xbox.

I do hope I can get some good valid answers, such as including sources and such as most of my questions online, people doesn't like to do that or be difficult, it gets quite annoying. But I hope I am asking this question in the right place as I don't know where
    else I could ask that seems appropriate.

Thanks in response,

Jonathan

:)

jonathanpecany, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Tangerla Win User

setup help for Sennheiser u320 for xbox one

Another note on the 3.5 stereo to 3.5 stereo male to male cord...

Make sure that the stereo jack on the TV is the same size as the stereo jack on your headphone "in-line" volume controller. Some headphones use a 2.5mm instead of a 3.5mm. The TV is most likely the 3.5mm size.

Compare the one plugged into the TV with the one plugged into you headset "in-line" controller. If they are the same, you will have no trouble finding a 3.5 to a 3.5 (The jack on the Xbox One controller chat converter is 3.5mm also).

If one is thinner than the other, you will have to find a 3.5mm stereo male jack to a 2.5mm stereo male jack. Where I live, the only place I found one was online (eBay is where I got one).
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Do all xbox one headsets require the adapter

The old Xbox One controller only featured an expansion port, newer controllers including the elite controller also feature a 3.5mm input where you can connect 3.5mm cables into.

So if your headset just requires a 3.5mm input then you can connect it without the stereo adapter if you have a newer model of the Xbox One controllers
  4. AP4RK Win User

Replacement part?

This is the controller i have https://www.powera.com/products/enhanced-wired-controller-for-xbox-one-black/. It is wired and has no space for batteries. On this page you will see a photo of the port on the controller where the usb cable goes, you can see
    the little piece of plastic preventing any other cable from fitting.
  5. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Xbox Controller PS3 Converters?

Only one I have seen was individual hack where the PCB of a 360 controller is stuck inside a PS3 controller.
    Linky So far I haven't heard of anyone doing this at retail scale or any good converters.
  6. Panno92 Win User

Stereo Adapter

Yes, the headset adapter is compatible with all xbox one controller including your elite controller series one

"No matter what kind of Xbox controller you have, you can connect the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter to your controller by plugging it into the rectangular expansion port on the bottom of
    your controller"
Thema:

Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece?

1. Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece? - Similar Threads - Where find controller

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  5. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  8. Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...: Just wanna play with friends and can’t.. 989d5c94-58be-44ea-a1e9-8eb34f3cb73d
  9. Dont know where to find the nuketown add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont know where to find the nuketown add on: I go into black ops 2 and hit download nuketown because its required now and it says i can find it to install in the ready to install area when i select manage game for black ops2 2 but when i do...
  10. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?: Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V...