Where to Buy XBOX 360 Wireless Microphone

Discus and support Where to Buy XBOX 360 Wireless Microphone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've searched all over Singapore for a Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone but i'm still out of luck. Does anyone from Singapore (Microsoft Singapore) know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperProxy, Jan 1, 2014.

1. SuperProxy
    SuperProxy Guest

I've searched all over Singapore for a Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone but i'm still out of luck. Does anyone from Singapore (Microsoft Singapore) know where I can get my hands on one?

:)

SuperProxy, Jan 1, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to use the Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone

It is better to hold the microphone 0.5-3 inches (1-8 cm) from your mouth at the time of singing or speaking. Don’t blow into the microphone or tap directly on the microphone windscreen.

It is possible to use up to two wired or wireless controllers together with the microphones. You cannot use a microphone if a wired headset is connected to your console. But the Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone doesn’t interfere with any other wired or wireless Xbox 360 accessories.

The Microphone indicator lights

You can easily understand your microphone status from the built in lights shining.

• If the lights flash green one time every second, it indicates that the power is on.
    • If the lights flash green four times every second, it indicates that the microphone is connecting.
    • If the lights flash blue and then stops, it means that the connection is completed.
    • If the lights flash green one time every second, it means that your microphone is out of the wireless range of your console.
    It is also very important to understand the battery status signals.

• If the battery of your microphone is low, the lights will flash amber one time every three seconds.
    • If the battery status is critical, the lights will flash amber one time every second.

kevin, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Question about 360 controller for PC

If I were you I'd buy a 360 gaming receiver, there about £15 and work with all wireless 360 accessory's.. pads, microphones etc. It comes with an installation disk.

I've hardly ever found a game where I have to map the controls with the pad, but If I do, I use a program called xpadder.

hope this helped.

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_8

LtHippieStomper, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Continue using my Co Win User

question about 360 game please help!

Hello. There is a wireless Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone that is compatible with the Lips series of games. In addition there are various Lips game bundles that include this Microphone.

[​IMG]
  5. LtHippieStomper Win User

Question about 360 controller for PC

If I were you I'd buy a 360 gaming receiver, there about £15 and work with all wireless 360 accessory's.. pads, microphones etc. It comes with an installation disk.

I've hardly ever found a game where I have to map the controls with the pad, but If I do, I use a program called xpadder.

hope this helped.

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_8
  6. HassanB Win User

Can I connect Microphone with XBOX 360?

Hello,

Not any Microphone will work with the XBOX 360 via USB. You need to have one that actually works with the XBOX 360 system and doesn't require any sort of drivers to be installed.

I have used the MadKatz Rockband 3 USB Microphone (It works with both the XBOX 360 and the PS3), I also have a Lips microphone which works as well. But as I said, not all wireless microphones will work so your better off getting one that's proven to work. Just
    search online in some retailers to see if it works with Rock Band 3 on the XBOX 360.
  7. AnarchYxAtlas Win User

problem with headsets

I usually have problems with a wired microphone if I was using a play and charge kit. Instead I got a Wireless microphone and its just the best. I tried all the options and such but I found the best way was just to buy a wireless mic.
  8. HassanB Win User

Weird freeze after Live update.

Are you able to turn off your wireless microphone and sign out of your XBOX Live account (physically disconnect it from the internet) and then try to turn on the wireless microphone and see if the XBOX 360 still freezes even when pairing. I'm just interested
    to know if this is being caused by some sort of issue with being online and playing or if this occurs both online and offline.
Thema:

1. Where to Buy XBOX 360 Wireless Microphone - Similar Threads - Where Buy 360

2. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one: I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them b9da841e-510f-463c-886a-a6b4c0d81fc1
  4. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  5. Where to buy original power adapter for Xbox 360 S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy original power adapter for Xbox 360 S?: Hi, Apologies for posting this silly question here. I could not find power adapter for Xbox 360 S anywhere on the store. I tried contacting support via chat/call and the form on that page was...
  6. hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where ...: hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where would i get it from as you have realised by now ive got about 4 gb left on my xbox one...
  7. Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????: Hi! The subject pretty much sums it up. What I need are ear gel rings, the large size, for the xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth. A search on google turns up white medium ear gels for...
  8. Where on amazon can I buy a _real_ xbox 360 slim hard drive? (250 or 320 GB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where on amazon can I buy a _real_ xbox 360 slim hard drive? (250 or 320 GB): I can not find a real one, just knock offs or 'real' ones that the ratings say are knock offs with problems like 15 minutes to load dash board deleting all data after xbox live updates not...
  9. Where To Buy - Xbox 360 Mic With Two Ear Pads?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where To Buy - Xbox 360 Mic With Two Ear Pads?: Hey there! I am trying to find an Xbox 360 regular mic that has two ear-pads for hearing voice not one but two. I only want the headset for voice and not game volume I already have a gaming...
  10. Where can I buy a Cheap Wired Xbox 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a Cheap Wired Xbox 360 controller?: So I am looking to buy a new Wired Xbox 360 controller but I don't want to pay 35 dollars (that is crazy). I am looking to pay at most 20-25 dollars (that is how much I feel they should be). I am...