Where to buy replacement rechargeable battery pack?

Discus and support Where to buy replacement rechargeable battery pack? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tl;dr I want to buy one of the rechargeable battery packs that comes with the charger docks, without buying a whole dock kit because that's dumb and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheChessmaster, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Where to buy replacement rechargeable battery pack?

Tl;dr

I want to buy one of the rechargeable battery packs that comes with the charger docks, without buying a whole dock kit because that's dumb and wasteful. Is that possible?

I have two controllers, both have the rechargeable battery packs that you get with the charging docks. Unfortunately both have died and need to be replaced. However, I can't find them for sale anywhere. The only ones I can find are the play and charge ones, with the weird extra USB port on the front. (I'm really not sure what that's even supposed to be for, since the controller already has a USB port on the front that charges the battery)

It seems like the only way to get these battery packs is to buy a whole charging kit. I already have two of them.

I could just buy the play and charge ones, but the superfluous USB port makes it look like a dollar store knockoff battery pack made for a dollar store knockoff controller that doesn't have a USB port and I'd just rather not. They're also always this hideous florescent orange or acid green that again, makes it look like a dollar store knockoff made with that plastic because it was the cheapest available at that particular moment.

This is what I have. I want to buy two more just like it, without having to buy a bunch of other pieces of plastic along with it.

Where to buy replacement rechargeable battery pack? [​IMG]

:)

TheChessmaster, Nov 20, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

These are products licensed to work with Xbox but Microsoft does not own them. Microsoft doesn't have a charging station, it has the play and charge kit. It looks like a brand called Venon sells the packs separately but I don't know if you could use the packs on your charging station.
  3. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

As this is a third-party product, I recommend contacting the manufacturer and seeing if they sell this accessory separately.
  4. TheChessmaster Win User

Hey, thanks, I'm doing alright, and yourself?

Oh, is it? I bought the charger stand from the Xbox store so I assumed it was all a Microsoft product. I'll look into PowerA, unless you know of another manufacturer?
  5. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

Possible Controller Failure?

i would assume the same, its losing connectivity from the battery pack. if its a recharge, try AA batteries, if youre using batteries try a recharge pack. could be a faulty recharge pack if you are infact using one. another thing ive had happen is the bottom
    of the controller where the pack meets the controller was cracked and made the battery pop off during gameplay (obviously super irritating.) i just eneded up buying a chatpad which added support to the cracked area and fixed the issue.
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Controller problems

The cable from the play and charge kit will not charge regular Alkaline batteries. So you will need to replace the batteries when they are depleted. The battery pack from the play and charge kit is a rechargeable battery pack that can be charged when it
    is depleted and there is no need to replace it
Thema:

1. Where to buy replacement rechargeable battery pack? - Similar Threads - Where buy replacement

2. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  3. Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?: Hi there community, I used to play this awesome game "TWD: Survival Instinct" on xbox 360, I had it in disk format but now the disk is broken and I can't find it on the store. Is it available to...
  4. Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...: I’m just looking to see where I can buy a cooling stand, with the controller charger included, specifically for my system, I keep accidentally getting the ones for s and x series....
  5. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  6. If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...: I wanted to know so that I don’t waste my money d12c5cc4-b520-4129-9436-debb304d24ac
  7. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  8. Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?: I understand that the Xbox One S uses a standard figure 8 power cable, however, I have had issues with third party cables in the past. How can I get an official power cable for the Xbox One S?...
  9. Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?: I want to play an older NHL game (NHL 15) on my Xbox one that I know exists, but it doesn't show up on the Microsoft store like other old Xbox games. I guess this question also applies to all old...
  10. if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...: Want to play it on my old consul but continue my progress from where I am on my series x version. Not have to start from the beginning, is that possible? Thanks f273ad35-4d29-48e3-8e01-97ef38785437