Where to buy Elite Series 2 - Core controller in Delhi, India

Discus and support Where to buy Elite Series 2 - Core controller in Delhi, India in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I want to buy Xbox Elite Series 2 - core wireless controller but there is no option to buy from Microsoft India website. It only shows option to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mansi0312, Feb 20, 2023.

1. mansi0312
    mansi0312 Guest

Hi, I want to buy Xbox Elite Series 2 - core wireless controller but there is no option to buy from Microsoft India website. It only shows option to buy from Flipkart and Amazon. We all know Flipkart is not famous for Original products and none of the seller on Amazon has good reviews. Both Amazon and Flipkart doesn't have Microsoft Official Store. Any idea which retailer is selling original Elite Series 2- core controller in Delhi, India

:)

mansi0312, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked on Microsoft's end, the two retailers that you have mentioned are the recommended stores which you can validate on this link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/where-to-buy
  3. Kleine B NL Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

If i buy an elite controller series 2 and its malfunctioning i'm going back to the store where i buy it. And i wil get a new one.
  4. jasonpickup Win User

elite series 2

no don't buy an elite series 2 because ive had 2 brand new elite series 2 and they where both broken out of the box
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Elite controller

6. Darkton Win User

Controllers

I definitely love the Xbox Controller Elite Series 2, and trust me, it's a good buy. :)
Thema:

1. Where to buy Elite Series 2 - Core controller in Delhi, India - Similar Threads - Where buy Elite

2. Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?: Hi there community, I used to play this awesome game "TWD: Survival Instinct" on xbox 360, I had it in disk format but now the disk is broken and I can't find it on the store. Is it available to...
  3. Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...: I’m just looking to see where I can buy a cooling stand, with the controller charger included, specifically for my system, I keep accidentally getting the ones for s and x series....
  4. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  5. If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...: I wanted to know so that I don’t waste my money d12c5cc4-b520-4129-9436-debb304d24ac
  6. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  7. Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?: I understand that the Xbox One S uses a standard figure 8 power cable, however, I have had issues with third party cables in the past. How can I get an official power cable for the Xbox One S?...
  8. Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?: I want to play an older NHL game (NHL 15) on my Xbox one that I know exists, but it doesn't show up on the Microsoft store like other old Xbox games. I guess this question also applies to all old...
  9. if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...: Want to play it on my old consul but continue my progress from where I am on my series x version. Not have to start from the beginning, is that possible? Thanks f273ad35-4d29-48e3-8e01-97ef38785437
  10. Where can I buy another original Xbox series s HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy another original Xbox series s HDMI?: Xbox series s original HDMI? 135e7326-e641-4e0d-9a01-6b74007bdf84