Where to buy a kinect adapter for xbox one s?

Discus and support Where to buy a kinect adapter for xbox one s? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought an xbox one S and Kinect, knowing that I need an adapter. But unfortunately the adapter is sold out everywhere. Any idea if the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RJvan der Marck, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Where to buy a kinect adapter for xbox one s?

I recently bought an xbox one S and Kinect, knowing that I need an adapter. But unfortunately the adapter is sold out everywhere. Any idea if the adapter comes available again in the very near future?

:)

RJvan der Marck, Dec 9, 2017
  2. Bazza5tyms
    Bazza5tyms Guest
    Kinect adapter

live in England. Where can I buy the adapter for Xbox one s Kinect. Urgent for xmas

Bazza5tyms, Dec 9, 2017
  3. Sunny6141
    Sunny6141 Guest
    kinect converter

hi I live in Canada. can anyone help me with the info for where can I buy adapter for old Kinect to use with new XBOX ONE??

Sunny6141, Dec 9, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Sorry the only places I know is the xbox store, amazon, maybe ebay. Best Buy I think is also sold out. Just saw one on Amazon and said it was instock!

Dadwhite, Dec 21, 2017
  5. bz4444
    bz4444 Guest
    I am also searching. Already tried ebay only to find it was not mailed and it was a scam. The only ones I can find are asking way over cost, up to $400. When will Microsoft have again. Want to use our kinect and kinect games!

bz4444, Nov 1, 2018
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Kinect adapter for the Xbox One S

Also, for those that just want to buy the adapter who do not have an Xbox One but want the S with a Kinect, it will cost $39 at local retailers.

The free adapter only applies if you own all 3 (Xbox One, Kinect, Xbox One S)
  7. TG Fireflex Win User

Kinect Sensor for Xbox One S

Checkout:
    support.xbox.com/.../kinect-adapter

For users upgrading from original Xbox One to Xbox One S

For a limited time, the Kinect Adapter will be available for free to customers who have an existing Xbox One console, an Xbox One Kinect Sensor, and an Xbox One S console. You will need the serial number for all three devices to get the free Xbox Kinect
    Adapter. To request your free Kinect Adapter, contact Xbox Support.

To save time, we recommend that you make sure your Xbox One S console, original Xbox One console, and Xbox One Kinect Sensor are registered to your Microsoft account. Go to Device Support to register your devices.

For users new to Xbox One S

Customers who have just purchased a Kinect sensor to use with their Xbox One S console can buy the adapter from the Microsoft Store or other participating retailers
  8. Internet Expert Win User

i want a free kinect adapter for windows please!

The only way to get a free Kinect adapter is
    complete this fulfillment form
    , which came about for users (who are existing Kinect owners) upgrading from the Xbox One to the Xbox One S.

The conditions to getting a free Kinect adapter requires the serial number of these three devices:

- Xbox One console

- Xbox One S console

- Kinect Sensor for Xbox One

If you are unable to meet these requirements, you will have to
    buy the adapter
  9. LennoxDaCat Win User

how to claim free kinnect connector for xbox one s

I should point out the last section.

Customers who have just purchased a Kinect sensor to use with their Xbox One S console can buy the adapter from the Microsoft Store or other participating retailers.

There is no free adapter if you purchased the S and a Kinect.
  10. ArminatorX Win User

Kinect

Are you using the Xbox 360 with Kinect, or do you have an Xbox One with Kinect 2?

Also do you have an original Xbox One with Kinect directly connected to the console, or a Xbox One S or X with a separate Kinect Adapter to connect Kinect to your S or X console?

If you have an external Kinect adapter for S or X consoles, what color is the light on the adapter?
Thema:

1. Where to buy a kinect adapter for xbox one s? - Similar Threads - Where buy kinect

2. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  3. Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?: Hi there community, I used to play this awesome game "TWD: Survival Instinct" on xbox 360, I had it in disk format but now the disk is broken and I can't find it on the store. Is it available to...
  4. Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...: I’m just looking to see where I can buy a cooling stand, with the controller charger included, specifically for my system, I keep accidentally getting the ones for s and x series....
  5. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  6. If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...: I wanted to know so that I don’t waste my money d12c5cc4-b520-4129-9436-debb304d24ac
  7. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  8. Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?: I understand that the Xbox One S uses a standard figure 8 power cable, however, I have had issues with third party cables in the past. How can I get an official power cable for the Xbox One S?...
  9. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  10. Where to buy a kinect adapter for Europe (Germany)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a kinect adapter for Europe (Germany): Hi, in the last few days I checked all (almost ^^) available online shops in europe which used to sell the kinect adapter. I am still using my kinect and due to the fact that I ordered the One X...