Where to buy a kinect adapter for Europe (Germany)

Discus and support Where to buy a kinect adapter for Europe (Germany) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, in the last few days I checked all (almost ^^) available online shops in europe which used to sell the kinect adapter. I am still using my kinect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PoldiBayern, Oct 26, 2017.

1. PoldiBayern
    PoldiBayern Guest

Hi,

in the last few days I checked all (almost ^^) available online shops in europe which used to sell the kinect adapter. I am still using my kinect and due to the fact that I ordered the One X I am in need of that adapter. When will it be available again in
    the MS Store ... or any other store in Germany?

A brief answer would be kind.

Armin

:)

PoldiBayern, Oct 26, 2017
  2. US Xbox 360 Slim in Germany

We're a military family being sent overseas to Germany for 3+ years. I know our current power brick will not work for our units, but I was wondering if someone could help.

We currently have an Elite and a Slim model 360. I know the power cord/plug is different as everything is 220v where we are going.

1) Can we buy a new xbox power adapter in Germany and plug it into our consoles, or will that fry the console?

2) Is it the OUTPUT that matters when finding a replacement? Current output is 120w, 12v-9.6a, 5Vsb-1a. INPUT is 100-127v 3.29A, 47-63hz - so if we buy an adapter that matches the output, is that what will make the unit work properly since they're both 12v-9.6a
    from the brick to the xbox?

3) Does anyone know where we can buy these power brick units? I tried a co.uk site, and since Europe/UK and Germany differs I can't seem to find a site with the Germany style wall plugs.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Where to buy a kinect adapter for Europe (Germany) :)

TerraRose-B3D53F3E-258E-45DB-BD37-74A6DAB195BC, Oct 26, 2017
  3. Bazza5tyms
    Bazza5tyms Guest
    Kinect adapter

live in England. Where can I buy the adapter for Xbox one s Kinect. Urgent for xmas

Bazza5tyms, Oct 26, 2017
  4. Where to buy a kinect adapter for Europe (Germany)

I would see if Amazon.com has anything to offer since as of yesterday the Kinect itself is no longer being manufactured.

Mistress Sara, Oct 26, 2017
  5. i have the same problem - have you get any answer from xbox?

PhoneticBead6, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

I would see if Amazon.com has anything to offer since as of yesterday the Kinect itself is no longer being manufactured.
  7. PhoneticBead6 Win User

i have the same problem - have you get any answer from xbox?
  8. XA JJKILLERs Win User

AC Adapter for Xbox One.

Hello,

I don't where I can buy new AC Adapter for Xbox One. My first adapter are isn't working.

I live in Europe. Please help me.
    Are you looking for the brick or the cable
  9. Xboxplayer69_Xd Win User

AC Adapter for Xbox One.

Hello,

I don't where I can buy new AC Adapter for Xbox One. My first adapter are isn't working.

I live in Europe. Please help me.
    Are you looking for the brick or the cable

I looking for brick and cable.
  10. darkist1 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Setting suggestions

Definitely somewhere in Europe, maybe Germany, or Switzerland.
Thema:

1. Where to buy a kinect adapter for Europe (Germany) - Similar Threads - Where buy kinect

2. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  3. Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?: Hi there community, I used to play this awesome game "TWD: Survival Instinct" on xbox 360, I had it in disk format but now the disk is broken and I can't find it on the store. Is it available to...
  4. Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...: I’m just looking to see where I can buy a cooling stand, with the controller charger included, specifically for my system, I keep accidentally getting the ones for s and x series....
  5. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  6. If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...: I wanted to know so that I don’t waste my money d12c5cc4-b520-4129-9436-debb304d24ac
  7. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  8. Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?: I understand that the Xbox One S uses a standard figure 8 power cable, however, I have had issues with third party cables in the past. How can I get an official power cable for the Xbox One S?...
  9. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  10. Where to buy a kinect adapter for xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a kinect adapter for xbox one s?: I recently bought an xbox one S and Kinect, knowing that I need an adapter. But unfortunately the adapter is sold out everywhere. Any idea if the adapter comes available again in the very near...