Where the [mod removed] is my game (Minecraft)

Discus and support Where the [mod removed] is my game (Minecraft) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I own Minecraft I've had it since beta 1.2 I even migrated my account and I go to launch it today and it says I no longer own it WHERE THE [mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by smileynhg1, Jul 1, 2022.

1. smileynhg1
    smileynhg1 Guest

I own Minecraft I've had it since beta 1.2 I even migrated my account and I go to launch it today and it says I no longer own it WHERE THE [mod removed] IS MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

smileynhg1, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update, it's pretty rare found someone with windows 7!

In this case soon as everything back to normal with Live services try reinstalling the launcher on your end buddy
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

If the issue started happening today, I just want to let you know, that an outage is happening right know with Xbox live services, and it's affecting some content and apps
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Could be good try checking the if you're able to download/play the game when everything's up and running.

I'm going to share you some things to try when everything get back to normal:

First sign out from both Microsoft store and Xbox app from your account.

Then do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this and once you're done sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with the account that owns the game:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.
  4. dermo529 Win User

I'm on Linux (Ubuntu-based distro specifically) and using the official Minecraft Launcher and I'm having the same issue too.
  5. smileynhg1 Win User

I am on Win 7 so I don't have apps and I have never had the xbox app.
  6. smileynhg1 Win User

Thank you for at least letting me know that they were having server issues hopefully that is the cause of my problem and it that it will be resolved when they are up and running again.
Thema:

1. Where the [mod removed] is my game (Minecraft) - Similar Threads - Where mod removed

2. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  3. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  4. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  5. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  6. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  7. Where [mod removed] is UK Xbox support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where [mod removed] is UK Xbox support?: Barely ever use my console but I just got charged £10.99 for Game Pass and turned out I had recurring billing enabled which I do not remember setting up. The virtual agent and Xbox support system...
  8. Como ver desde donde ejecuto una aplicacion? [Mod Translation - How to see where I run an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Como ver desde donde ejecuto una aplicacion? [Mod Translation - How to see where I run an...: Ayer me apareció en xbox como que estaba jugando al Star Wars Battlefront 2 pero no tengo ese juego ni instalado ni siquiera descargando, me gustaria poder ver desde donde se abrio esa aplicacion...
  9. Xbox onde 8015190E [Mod Translation - Xbox where 8015190E]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox onde 8015190E [Mod Translation - Xbox where 8015190E]: Eu não consigo conectar na live do 360 pelo meu xbox one, mesmo minha live do one estar 100%, fica dando o erro 8015190E toda vez q eu tento conectar. C alguém puder ajudar agradeço. [Mod...
  10. Banned for saying [Mod Removed] enforcement but they not when they where sexist garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for saying [Mod Removed] enforcement but they not when they where sexist garbage: here goes i get banned for saying [Mod Removed] after they started being sexist as I quote ' Women cant drive or fly' get in tje kitxhen. But no ban I say [Mod Remvoed] and i get communication...